I like fantasy dramas. I have already watched legend of the blue sea, my love from the star & faith.

✔️ Goblin

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Circle

✔️ Black

✔️ scholar Who Walks the Night

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

✔️ While You Were Sleeping

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost

✔️ Oh My Ghostess 

arang and the magistrate is my no. 1 simply because the story was consistent and it was just a really well done show. 

go back couple (i think that counts as fantasy)

goblin is good but the ending is a bit meh.

lets fight ghost is also pretty good, but a bit frustrating at times.

black is pretty good but the ending is such a mess and I hate it. as a result, I have made up my own ending for it in my head so I can ignore that disappointment.

for C-dramas with wuxia thrown in - Eternal love, Ashes of love, Novoland The castle in the sky, The eternal love, Let's shake it (haven't belted out laughter in a while so it was a pleasant surprise), Bloody romance 

for K-dramas - Splash splash love, Faith, 49 days, Scarlet heart Ryeo

Stevie70:

✔️ Goblin

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Circle

✔️ Black

✔️ scholar Who Walks the Night

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

✔️ While You Were Sleeping

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost

✔️ Oh My Ghostess 

thanks @Stevie70

Perplexus:

arang and the magistrate is my no. 1 simply because the story was consistent and it was just a really well done show. 

go back couple (i think that counts as fantasy)

goblin is good but the ending is a bit meh.

lets fight ghost is also pretty good, but a bit frustrating at times.

black is pretty good but the ending is such a mess and I hate it. as a result, I have made up my own ending for it in my head so I can ignore that disappointment.

thanks @perplexus 

well I like that you can make up your own ending of dramas in your head. This is great, I will this way to ignore few endings.

• Black | one of my favorites, ending and all. I was disappointed at the bittersweet ending at first, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense that it was the only solution to give as many characters as possible a happy ending. 
  • Chicago Typewriter | you get two stories with this one (the characters' past and present lifes) and both are fantastic. 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Soon | I really enjoyed this one. It had so many hilarious moments but also so many moments of strength. You gotta love when the FL is the one who goes toe to toe with the main antagonist. 
  • While you were sleeping | liked the characters, the story and the visual artistry it used. The comedy is also on point for me in this one. 

Korean:

• The Scholar Who Walks the Night
  • W
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • I Can Hear Your Voice
  • The Master's Sun
  • Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo!
  • Faith
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • Splash Splash Love
  • Scarlet Heart Ryeo Moonlovers
  • Rooftop Prince