Before I got really into kpop I came upon a Korean song I really really liked. All that i can remember is loving the female singer’s voices and that there were 2 girls and they were in a room that was pretty messy and they were Im 90% sure throwing paint?? It’s been about 2-3 years so I’ve searched my yt history,  watched tons of mvs but still can’t find it. I’m not sure either if it was 2 girls that were maybe part of a duo singing or if it was just one girl singing and the other just playing the emotion? I’d love to find it again so if you know of anything similar please let me know! Thank you!! 

Could it be:

Breakdlaw ft The Glitchfox - Paint Me Like A French Girl?

DarthVader:

Could it be:

Breakdlaw ft The Glitchfox - Paint Me Like A French Girl?

No,  unfortunately :( I also think it was sung in Korean but thank you!

Junmyeon Wife:

No,  unfortunately :( I also think it was sung in Korean but thank you!

No worries, hope you find it :)

DarthVader:

No worries, hope you find it :)

thank you!

Junmyeon Wife:

thank you!

Haha, all good!

i know about 2 boys throwing paint in a room, no clue about girls. but it does sound familiar. 

oh my girl - coloring book (how about this)

mrwyoo:

i know about 2 boys throwing paint in a room, no clue about girls. but it does sound familiar. 

oh my girl - coloring book (how about this)

no :( but thank you!

Junmyeon Wife:

Before I got really into kpop I came upon a Korean song I really really liked. All that i can remember is loving the female singer’s voices and that there were 2 girls and they were in a room that was pretty messy and they were Im 90% sure throwing paint?? It’s been about 2-3 years so I’ve searched my yt history,  watched tons of mvs but still can’t find it. I’m not sure either if it was 2 girls that were maybe part of a duo singing or if it was just one girl singing and the other just playing the emotion? I’d love to find it again so if you know of anything similar please let me know! Thank you!! 

If it's a duo and sad it's probably Davichi or 15& 

Was it sad? was it a ballad, rap, techno?  I can't remember a video of two girls throwing paint so I might need more info about the song

it can't be davichi, i know most of their mv. never seen paint being thrown in it

infielf_l:

If it's a duo and sad it's probably Davichi or 15& 

Was it sad? was it a ballad, rap, techno?  I can't remember a video of two girls throwing paint so I might need more info about the song

I’ve attemepted before at davichi and 15&’a mvs but couldn’t find it. Yes, it was sad I don’t remember there being a rap