I am looking for some romance kdramas ( hopefully with some more skinship than just one peck on the cheek lol) with some action, tension or some kind of good plot to keep me watching. 

I would love something with a happy ending and a kdrama that is not heartbreaking if possible. I watched a lot...my most favorites are Healer, Romantic doctor Kim, I am not a robot, Moon embracing the sun, Secretary Kim, Fight for my way and so on. I love comedies too :)

I don't mind medical, detective, historical or fantasy ones at all..I welcome every genre except tragedy or some heartbreaking melodrama. A happy ending is a must for me. :D

( I also loved she was pretty, Introverted boss :* )

I watched so many that I don't know if I can find more :D 

I appreciate every suggestion. To make it simple and to sum up my desires...rom-com or any drama with some action or great plot, romance and a happy ending :)

Thank you so much for help :)

Must it absolutely be a K-drama or are you open to other countries?

PrettyCarEye:

Must it absolutely be a K-drama or are you open to other countries?

I prefer Kdramas but I like Cdramas also. I don't watch any others really :)

Lovers - an oldie, but a pretty good fit for what you're looking for.  I totally fell in love with this drama the first time I watched it. The ending could have been executed better, but it was definitely a happy one. Action, crime, romance.

Nine: 9 x Time Travel could also work. The ending will depend on how you decipher previous events. As someone who hates sad/tragic endings, and can only sometimes tolerate ambiguous endings, I was satisfied. This drama is like a puzzle. If you put it together in the right way, you'll get a happy ending. If you don't, you might get a less happy ending.

The Princess' Man - historical, romeo & juliette-esque, but far less tragic!

Time Between Dog & Wolf - an oldie but it's pretty decent!

Cruel Romance - action, crime, romance. This was really watchable with a great OTP.  The male lead is a real dreamboat!

Too Late To Say I Love You - fits well with what you're looking for, however, while the ending is a happy one (nobody dies & the ML & FL reunite), the happy part is very abrupt, lasting only about 30 secs to 1 min. I was disappointed by this, but that's only because I wanted more of this amazing, passionate couple. You will not have to worry about brush lip kissing in this drama. The  rest of the drama absolutely made up for the shortcomings of the ending.

The Masked Lover - fits perfectly with what you're looking for! Action, romance, two very dreamy male leads & a beautiful happy ending.

You have watched quite a few, but I think I like the same things as you, so here is what I have watched that you haven’t (according to your list)... you are right... Healer is still the best!:

1. I need Romance (2 and 3)

2. Witch’s Romance

3. Movie : My P.S. Partner

4. 4 episodes series that I enjoyed a lot yesterday : Crazy about you

I hope you will appreciate these! :-)

the  last empress 

Thank u everyone for the help! I will check them all out. :)