Has your heart ever been broken for the guy that gets ditched in a drama? Name the title and plead his case. It shouldn't be just because you already love the guy. I am talking about the times the main lead was a terrible choice and the dumped guy was really a dream. 

Cheese in the trap. 

Probably the only drama in which the Second lead syndrome was extremely strong for me. 

Usually I never have second lead syndrome, even if I like the second lead, because in most cases there are certain second-lead characteristics that make a possible relationship absolutely unappealing to me (i.e. starker-y tendencies, manipulation, being pushy or simply a dormat for the first lead but not minding it because of their feelings). But I think "She was pretty" fits in this case for me. I found Choi Shiwon to be a much better match for the main lead, not only because he was such a positive influence on her life (supporting her, making her laugh, giving her space, giving good advice and even taking a step back when the main lead got closer to her love interest). Adding to that the main lead, who I usually love as an actor, had to play an annoying character, who was mean, arrogant and didn't even recognize her in the beginning. Of course, I'm not taking the female leads feelings into account here, so she may not be in love with him, which wouldn't make a relationship advisable. Just saying technically. 

Also agreeing to the above comment with Cheese in the Trap, that first lead was creepy as hell.

I do usually have a thing for second leads. And I am a sucker for happy endings so the list might be long but i will only mention one cause i only remember one , boys over flowers . The female lead should have ended up with the second lead cause he was so sweet to her but oh well she didn't.

Jealousy Incarnate- The sml was absolute perfection, like everything you could want in a guy he was. Sweet, understanding, rich, handsome, knows ho to cook, knows how to make clothes, generous- yet the fl chose the abusive ml who only started showing interest in her when the sml started going out with her. Its one of those cases where the fl should have chose the sml but seeing as her character was shitty, her ending up with the ml wasn't a bad idea. the sml was/ is waaay to good for her.

I have to disagree with Cheese in the Trap. The ml was... interesting lol BUT they focused too much on the sml and didn't go in-depth with the ml's  character. They regulated the ml off at work while the fl and sml were able to get close. I mean Park even complained about it and rightfully so.

ShotaSidePart:

Jealousy Incarnate- The sml was absolute perfection, like everything you could want in a guy he was. Sweet, understanding, rich, handsome, knows ho to cook, knows how to make clothes, generous- yet the fl chose the abusive ml who only started showing interest in her when the sml started going out with her. Its one of those cases where the fl should have chose the sml but seeing as her character was shitty, her ending up with the ml wasn't a bad idea. the sml was/ is waaay to good for her.

I have to disagree with Cheese in the Trap. The ml was... interesting lol BUT they focused too much on the sml and didn't go in-depth with the ml's  character. They regulated the ml off at work while the fl and sml were able to get close. I mean Park even complained about it and rightfully so.

I still disagree about Cheese in the Trap. 

I don't dislike the ML or FL as individuals per se. I think the ML was a creep but everyone struggles with personal issues and everyone has a story. My issue was their relationship. It was just toxic and unhealthy and never should have happened (at least my rational brain says so). 

Didn't think the SL was flawless either, but I mean, at least their relationship already didn't start with him playing with her. That's a pretty shit basis for a romantic relationship in itself. 

Nini:
I don't dislike the ML or FL as individuals per se. I think the ML was a creep but everyone struggles with personal issues and everyone has a story. My issue was their relationship. It was just toxic and unhealthy and never should have happened (at least my rational brain says so).

What do you mean by toxic? What did he really do? If anything by being with him Seol stopped being a push-over. When they broke up she actually reverted to her old ways of people walking all over her.

With Jung's backstory he essentially became a sociopath through no fault of his own. He realized this and broke up with her until he could become a better person.

Inho's character is the sml so he's suppose to be the "perfect" but what did he do for Seol but make her laugh... friends can do that. A partner is suppose to make you a better person in general. I think Jung did that but again they didn't show that because of Kang's immense popularity.