2019 Watch Challenge Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

JoanneSmith:

Tip:   How to see the last 50 shows you've watched sorted by date
Until the regular Completed list allows you to sort by date, this work-around comes in handy especially when you are tracking the shows you've watched, lets say,  in 2019.    

Go to Settings, then select Widget from the items at the top. Once in there, on the right, change the Status to Completed, Change the Number of Updates to 50. Click on Update.  On the left hand side you will see a list of what you completed sorted by date with the most recent being at the top. Its cool.

(If you want to see more or less  than 50,   change it to whatever number that suits you)

Hi. thanks for the tip.
Do you know how i can see my oldest plan to watch (the one i added in 2018 or before?

i tried this widget but it shows only a few of my plan list and if i try the more it send me to my plan to watch list where i can't see when i added each one.. 

Metal:

Hi. thanks for the tip.
Do you know how i can see my oldest plan to watch (the one i added in 2018 or before?

i tried this widget but it shows only a few of my plan list and if i try the more it send me to my plan to watch list where i can't see when i added each one.. 

I hear ya.   For me, if I use the widget builder and change the number in the list to be 100 and hit UPDATE, it will show 100 before it has the "See Full List" at the end.   that takes me back to april of 2018.    that should/may meet your requirement of seeing stuff added in "2018 or before."

I have submitted a new feature request to be able to see more (the actual number you put for the list to show) before the 'See Full List' shows.   You could second that notion and vote for the new feature if you need more than 100.. I am very interested in getting this change, so your vote helps!  I submitted it awhile ago but i am the only one that has voted so far.   https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/38376-widgets-make-see-full-list-map-to-results-of-widget-options 

For "Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals" can I use Kingdom? The second season hasn't aired yet so I'm not sure if I can still use it. 

For "Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals" can I use Kingdom? The second season hasn't aired yet so I'm not sure if I can still use it. 

I just recently signed up for the challenge but I have already watched a few since January 2019.. Does that count? Since it said that it should be within the challenge period. Thanks in advance! :)

lilbraveheart:

I just recently signed up for the challenge but I have already watched a few since January 2019.. Does that count? Since it said that it should be within the challenge period. Thanks in advance! :)

yes,  change your start date  to Jan 1 2019, then u are set.     this was asked/answered a little earlier so if you scroll back thru this discussion u will find i asked same Q.  

JoanneSmith:

yes,  change your start date  to Jan 1 2019, then u are set.     this was asked/answered a little earlier so if you scroll back thru this discussion u will find i asked same Q.  

I see. Thank you! :)

I have 2 questions:
- Do web dramas or web series count?
- " Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from."
I never watched a drama from the Philippines...so I have to watch one for the challenge?
Or can I choose a drama from Thailand or Taiwan. I watched 1 from each country.
So does least means 0? :S

Sanni:

I have 2 questions:
- Do web dramas or web series count?
- " Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from."
I never watched a drama from the Philippines...so I have to watch one for the challenge?
Or can I choose a drama from Thailand or Taiwan. I watched 1 from each country.
So does least means 0? :S

About the first question: yes, I think they do

and for the second question idk. I honestly asked myself the same question. I think what's implied here is that you should watch one from the Philippines but if we take the wording literal I think the other two would qualify as well. 

For this tag/challenge I watched "She's dating the Gangster".  This was my first Philippine Movie as well and I did't expect it but I really enjoyed watching that movie. 

gravity_:

About the first question: yes, I think they do

and for the second question idk. I honestly asked myself the same question. I think what's implied here is that you should watch one from the Philippines but if we take the wording literal I think the other two would qualify as well. 

For this tag/challenge I watched "She's dating the Gangster".  This was my first Philippine Movie as well and I did't expect it but I really enjoyed watching that movie. 

Thank you for your movie suggestion. I´ll give it a try ^.^
This challenge is definitely a good way to discover new dramas and movies :D

So for the 

There are no Japanese shows there, nor can I add them  (saving rock, two homelands, idaten, In hand, Strawberry Night Saga to name a few) am I required to watch a second Korean Drama for this requirement.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

So for the 

There are no Japanese shows there, nor can I add them  (saving rock, two homelands, idaten, In hand, Strawberry Night Saga to name a few) am I required to watch a second Korean Drama for this requirement.

Maybe start a discussion and watch the drama/film/show you want. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

there was no way to start a new discussion in that thread : ) which was why I can to you.  

Edit:  I added the Discussions under  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

there was no way to start a new discussion in that thread : ) which was why I can to you.  

Edit:  I added the Discussions under  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies 

You can. Go to the drama/movie page, and scroll to "Recent Discussions" and click on "New Topic ".

watch a drama/movie that has been remade. 

what do you mean my remade,  what is the different between remade and remake. ? 

For example, can I use  this series? 

Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (2017)

Chee Wit Puer Ka Huajai Puer Ter (1998) parent story