I hope someone can help me.  I’m looking for certain show.  I don’t know if it’s a Korean drama or Korean movie.  I only saw short couple scenes and I’ve been looking for it ever since.  There’s a woman that is deaf, probably a deaf mute, because she uses sign language to communicate.  She also plays the cello.

In the first scene it looks like she’s in an orchestra or music band in college.  Everyone was rehearsing a musical together but was stopped by the conductor.  This deaf woman kept playing not knowing everyone around her had stopped.  When the deaf woman finally realized no one else was playing and they was watching her, being embarrassed she signed language that she was sorry.  

In the next scene it appears she’s walking outside in a park.  She’s carrying her cello on her back.  A man from behind was running and calling out to her.  Since the woman is deaf, she keeps on walking.  He stopped running because he was out of breath and to get her attention he throws something to her.  I think it was his car keys.  The deaf woman saw the object landing close to her feet, turns around to see where it came from.

That’s it.  Those were the two short scenes I saw.  I know it’s not “Cello, Listen To My Heart, Or Sad Movie”.  I’ve already checked those out.  Yes it’s a Korean drama or movie.  Lol.  I know it’s Korean because I’m married to a Korean.  My wife and I got married in Hawaii and we are now living in S. Korea.  I have asked family and friends here in Korea and the 3 names I mentioned earlier is what they could come up with.  I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the name so I can finally find it and watch it.  It’s been almost 3-4 years since I saw the preview.  I have asked around and Googled from time to time with no luck.  Thank you!