My first ever Asian drama- "It started with a kiss" followed by "They kiss again".  (Taiwaneese)

First Korean drama- Secret Garden

First Korean movie-"My little bride" and "Seducing Mr Perfect" (I wat hed both back to back)

I watched all these movies and dramas within 15 days back in 2009. These introduced me to the amazing world of East Asian dramas.

What are your firsts??

First K-drama - The Heirs.

First K-movie - Commitment.

Since I mostly just watch Korean movies & dramas, I have seen only a couple Taiwanese movies so far (Another Woman was my first one) but I'm planning on watching more. My first and so far only J-drama was Good Morning Call. 

First Korean Drama Boys over flowers      First Korean film  Wolf Boy
First Thai Drama Girl From Nowhere          First Thai film  Shutter
First Chinese Drama Love020                          First Chinese Film Edge of innocence
First Japanese Drama N/A                                   First Japanese Film The Ring
(: 

One Litre of Tears , the best ever 

First Asian drama  ever was probably Hana Yori Dango

Korean: First Korean drama I started was Coffee Prince in 2007 but didn't finish it till much later. First Korean drama I finished was You're Beautiful.

Chinese; Prince of Lan Ling

Thai: Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

Turkish: Siyah Beyaz Ask (Black and White Love)

I began my journey last year (March 2018) , so I am pretty new to it all but;
Korean Drama: That Man Oh Soo
Korean Movie: My P.S. Partner
Japanese Drama: Million Yen Women
Japanese Movie: By Chance
Taiwanese Drama: Meet Me @ 1006

The first drama I ever completed though, is I'm Not A Robot since That Man Oh Soo had been airing at the time, I couldn't properly binge it so I opted for one that had been completed to binge while I waited for new episodes.

either tokusatsu/sentai (if that even count) or chinesse/hongkong kungfu or vampir (you know the one that jumping around with both arms up front) movie. shaoling soccer was probably the only chinesse drama i ever watched.

for korean it was 3-iron and thats what make me realize korean have ton of great movies and i think it was falsify for korean drama.

gokusen was the first jdrama i had watched. jmovie was either crow zero or the first ruroini kenshin.

It's very hard to recall since I'm asian. So technically all things aired on TV (local productions) are asian too. Haha!

But if you mean East Asian such as HK, C, T, J and K, I think the earliest (when I was a kid) would probably be; Oshin, Chiaki, Moero Attack, Kamen Rider Black and tons of TVB HK drama.

Older generations like me may have watched many HK dramas and movies even before late 90's Jdrama wave and early 2000's K drama wave became popular. It's just that it is so difficult to recall all the titles because of the aging... ;P

2016 start period

First Drama: Itazura na kiss:love in tokyo

First movie: Anohana: the flowers we saw that day

First Korean movie: the Art of sedustion

First Korean Drama: Dr. Frost

Pre 2016:

Jackie Chan Movies
Thai Ong bak movies
Jet li movies
Sonny Chiba
LOVE Akira kurosawa movies

Birdie Buddy lol which I didn't realize was a drama. I saw it on netflix and the synopsis sounded good and i pushed play and I'm like this isn't english? lol and I still watched more dramas after watching this one , it was a surprise I did though cuz that one left me dissatisfied 

First Asian drama (that I finished): Hwarang

First Asian movie: Oldboy

my first korean drama was W: two worlds, which got me into dramas bc i loved it so much

first movie: The Flu

I started watching korean dramas back in 2009, the first one was Jewel in the Palace and ever since then I was hooked. First korean modern drama was Boys Over Flowers and after that all the asian versions of it.

Fist Korean drama: Suspicious Partner 

First Korean movie: A Stray Goat

First Japanese movie: Tori Girl

First Chinese drama:  The Eternal Love

First Thai drama: Ugly Duckling-Don't