What are your thoughts ?? Please do not get offended ..opinions may vary. :)

According to me:

Overrated Actor- Lee Min Ho(as I feel he lacks expressions; just a handsome face)

Underrated Actor- Ji Sung, Go Kyung Pyo,Yoo Ah In, Lee Dong Wook,Park Hyun Shik(as I feel they are very versatile)

Overrated Actress- Park Shin Hye (not that she is a bad actress ..it's just that all her roles are almost same  "a damsel in distress")

Underrated Actress- Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Ji Won(These ladies deserve much more)

P.S.- My opinions are based on the dramas that I have watched.

Lee Min Ho is sooooo overrated. I totally agree. And Ji Sung is a great actor. I’m watching Secret these days and he’s totally nailing the character. Same goes for Park Hyun Shik. He’s a great actor!????????

I feel like a lot of actors and actresses is getting an appropriate amount of roles and fame. Therefore I won't be mentioning the ones that are my favorites and the ones I hate the most. The ones that I've list down here is in my opinion either; not worth the hype or getting to little hype.  

Overrated Actor; Ji Chang Wok, Nam Joo Hyuk, Seo Kang Joon

Underrated Actor; Jo Jae Yun, Kang Ji Yong, Dong Ha, Im Joo Hwan

Overrated Actress; Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji Won, Gu Hye Seon

Underrated Actress; Seo Ye Ji, IU (I feel like she gets worse critic than she deserves because she is IU, really good in My Mister) 

A favorite actor and an underrated actor is two different thing entirely. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Overrated actor: without doubt Lee Min Ho (I've watched about 4 dramas with hium tho and still think he needs more... soul (?)) and Park Seo Joon 

Underrated actors: Yang Se Jong (THIS ONE DESERVES EVERYTHING!), Ji Sung, Kim Jung Hyun, Jo Jung Suk, Hong Jong Hyun...

Overrated actress: Park Shin Hye (but tbh I think she's beem improving herself a lot) and Uee

Underrated actress: Park Bo Young, Jung So Min, Son Ye Jin, Seo Hyun Jinand Seo Ye Ji...

There were a lot more I wanted to mention but here it is the main thing

Overrated Actress

• Shin Se Kyung ..only 2 facial expressions 
  • Ku Hye Sun....dropped 7 dramas due to her bad acting 
  • Im Soo Hyang...horrible in MIGB and the rest of the cast was great even tho if j she has more acting experience than them 

UNDERRATED Actor 

• Kim Hae Won....amazing actor and should win more awards
  • Kang Ki Young...brilliant comedic actor and should be offered lead roles 
  • Kwak Dong Yeon..great at comedy and drama and should have some lead roles at least get a girl and have a happy ending 
  •  Ji Soo...he needs more lead roles where he gets the girl instead of 2nd lead 

The only thing i agree on here is Overrated Actor- Lee Min Ho and I don't think he's that good looking. Dunno why peeps keep saying he is.

In defense of Overrated Actress- Park Shin Hye and all the other actors/actress out there, If the roles that they accept or materials that are given to them aren't that good doesn't make them bad actors or actresses. When given a role with good materials, that's when we can judge. Park Shin Hye was awesome in You're Beautiful 2009.

Overrated actor is of course Lee min Ho. Pretty boy ,less skills. He does same type of roles. 

Underrated is Kim woo bin and Lee dong wook .

Actress overrated is park shin hye, shin se kyung. 

Underrated are Lee sung kyung, Kim ji won. 

Overrated: Lee Min Ho. If he wasn't the lead in the overrated story/manga Boys Over Flowers, I don't think he's gonna be as popular as he is today. 

Another unpopular opinion: I don't think I'll ever love any kpop idol/singer who becomes an actor (maybe I'll watch their show but they will never be my faves). It's because they were never noticed in their shows for their characters, they were noticed because they are there as idols (and people recognize them). I want my actors to start as unknowns and then get initial recognition for their portrayal of their characters.  Casting an idol in kdrama is actually similar to musical theater, like casting someone like Justin Bieber in the musical Les Miserables instead of the talented ensemble members who deserve to get leading roles. 

My opinion

Underrated actors :

- kim seul gi --> really loved her acting in find me in your memory and oh my ghost 

- lee se young --> really love her actings especially in period dramas...her acting was really natural in crowned clown....cant wait for her new drama

- jo byung gyu --> his acting in uncanny counter was a master piece ...even the drama was a master piece

- kim jungha --> his character in run on really fits his actingg really hope he'll get lead roles

- Shin se kyung --> many said that she is overrated considering how she only have '2 facial expressions' but i think that her acting is really great...its just that the roles she get are very plain...her actings in more recent dramas rookie historian, run on and black night was soo good i fell in love with her

Overrated actors:

I dont really think there's many overrated actors as most of them deserve their recognition 

- jun ji hyun, her acting is really great, i admit but they are also many other actresses whose acting are on par

- Kim soo hyun, its the same for him, he's great in acting, a king of commercials but i sometimes feel like he's too expensive cos i dont his acting never felt special to me

overrated one: lee minho (he's got too much hype better than his acting), kim soohyun (he got alot better after military services but to be the on get daesang abit....),  park shinhye (yup same reason as lee minho), 

underrated one: jo jongsuk (hes versatile actor should be more popular althou hes pretty popular), shin hyesun (she's got one of perfect expressions to express something as actress), im siwan (should be in par with nam woohyun for popularity considering his talent in acting)

Hxkkk:
Underrated actors :

- kim seul gi --> really loved her acting in find me in your memory and oh my ghost

I agree. I liked Kim Seul Gi in Queen of the ring and movie Jesters: The game changers and other smaller roles. She needs to get more main roles.

Kyung Soo Jin - I saw her in House of Bluebird and she was very good. She has many main roles, but somehow her popularity here on MDL is quite low (according to the number of likes)

Jo Soo Hyang - I did't like her role in School 2015, but as the actress, she did great work. In Vivid Romance I could finaly like her character too. She deserves more main roles.

Lee Do Yeon - child actress. In House of Bluebird and Love with Flaws, she had support roles and her acting was very good in both. I think that she has good potential to be great actress in future.

I can't say who is overrated. Most of them deserve it.

I agree with all the people who say Lee Min Ho is overrated. Both as an actor (he's terribly wooden) and as The Most Handsome Man in the Universe (he's pleasant-looking but very 'meh').  My controversial picks are  Kim So-Hyun  (unless she's playing a baddie) and Lee Sung-kyung both of whom do too much pouting and/or lifeless faces. 

Overrated actors:
1. So much yes to Lee Min Ho. I cannot hate him due to his visual (LOL), but his acting skill is blaaah and he always play similar boring role.
2. Several idol turned actor, such as Cha Eun Woo, Rowoon, Ong Seung Woo, etc. Not every idol turned actor is bad
3. Hwang In Yeop. He still has few dramas (I watched Tale of Nokdu, 18 Again, and True Beauty), but I think his acting skill is mediocre. Hence I dont understand why he is so hyped.
4. Nam Joo Hyuk, dont know why I am so bored watching his dramas.
5. Sung Hoon, I think he is quite similar to Lee Min Ho, but less popular than him.
6. Ji Chang Wook, he was great with his old dramas, but his acting in the recent dramas (Melting Me Softly, Lovestruck in the City, and Backstreet Rookie) are boring.

Lee Do Hyun, Na In Woo and Ahn Hyo Seop has potential, their acting skill is getting better, especially Ahn Hyo Seop on the Lovers of the Red Sky (maybe because the influence of Kim Yoo Jung as the female lead). However, those three actors could be in my future list if they do not challenge themselves to take different image in the characters they play. For example, I am quite disappointed with Hyo Seop's decision to take role in his nearest future romcom drama (Office Blind Date) where he will play a character as handsome CEO. He already several times had roles as really handsome guy, so it is so disappointing why he does not challenge himself to take new role after being so great in Lovers in The Red Sky. Such a waste to his potential acting skill.
The same thing with Lee Do Hyun, he is now well-known with his specialty to play role as student that has relationship with older woman. Still looking forward to the next dramas of Na In Woo.

Underrated actors:
1. Oh Jung Se (he is not as handsome as the young actor, but OMG he is so versatile in every character he plays)
2. Kwak Dong Yeon
3. Im Si Wan
4. Yang Se Jong
5. Kim Min Jae

Overrated actresses:
1. Hwang Jung Eum, no debate, agree to other arguments.
2. Park Min Young, agree
to the statement that she is trying so hard to be pretty which makes her acting so unnatural and fake (but she was good at Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
3. Im Soo Hyang, Shin Se Kyung, Go Ara, Park Gyu Young, Kim Sejeong, and Lee Sung Kyung. They are pretty, but I feel there is something wrong with the characters they play in their dramas.

Underrated actresses:
1. Shin Hye Sun (OMG she is so versatile)
2. Lee Se Young (she started as child actress and she is versatile, but unfortunately quite underrated)
3. Moon Chae Won
4. Han So Hee (but gladly she is getting popular right now)

I can't watch things with Go Ara in them. That endless, psycho staring puts me off.