Please recommend me some good Thai BL dramas! Thanks!

P.S: I already watched Love By Chance and 2MOONS. Please recommend me other BL dramas! (With good acting & great chemistry)

I find it hard to find pure thai bl series most only has as a side story :(  
the only ones i can think of is  "SOTUS the series" which has good chemistry and "Cause You’re My Boy" is kind of good too ^^    

Xzaiw:

I find it hard to find pure thai bl series most only has as a side story :(  
the only ones i can think of is  "SOTUS the series" which has good chemistry and "Cause You’re My Boy" is kind of good too ^^    

I heard about Sotus a lot and I was going to give it a try :) 'Cause You're My Boy' sounds good too so I'll give it a chance as well. Thanks for the recommendations! <3

history2: boundary crossing and history2: right or wrong !! theyre both kind of short but super good ;))

volleyballs:

history2: boundary crossing and history2: right or wrong !! theyre both kind of short but super good ;))

Thnak you for recommending! I'll be sure to check them out!

Here is my fav. list

1. HIStory : obsessed (this was my first bl and it was so good, it have 4 eps) THIS SERIES HAVE TOTAL 3 STORIES AND THIS ONE IS MOST FAMOUS.

OTHER ONES ARE HISTORY:MY HERO (COMEDY)

HISTORY : STAW AWAY FROM ME.

HISTORY 2 : RIGHT OR WRONG 

HISTORY 2 : CROSSING THE LINE 

2. addicted : its chinese and due to so many restriction full series was not aired.

3. together with me : two best friends falling in love. yihwa is my queen in this series. 

note : this series have 2 more sequels 

A. bad romance : its more like side story for bl couple and yihwa and cho ( normal romance) is main theme.

B. together with me : the next chapter - this is sequel of twm part1.

4. my dream : this story is kinda cute, but you have to wait for new season to know so many answers ( actually everything that`s going in drama) i was really screaming when i finished this.

5. what the duck ; i dont want to talk about this mewart and my heart.

note ; this series have so many sex scenes and new season is coming soon.

6. my bromance : don`t get confused with movie of same title. I WARN YOU DONT WATCH  THE MOVIE VERSION, JUST PLESE DONT ITS ALREADY BEEN YEAR AND MY HEART STILL  ACHE. YOU CAN WATCH DRAMA VERSION IT HAVE HAPPY ENDING.

7. MAKE IT RIGHT : IF YOU ARE FOR CUTE STUFF , YOU MAYBE LIKE IT. U WILL SEE TINCAN HERE NOT TOGETHER BUT YES THEY ARE IN IT. 

THIS SERIES ALSO HAVE SEASON 2.

8. MY TEE : UMM KK .

9. WATER BOYY : ITS GOOD, REMEMBER TYPE FROM LBC? HE IS MAIN LEAD HERE.

I KINDA HATE WAII BUT OK OK.

10. 7 DAYS : ITS JAPANESE HAVE 2 EPS. I KINDA LOVE IT.

11.  I AM YOUR KING : 5 EPS MINI SERIES.

12. GREY RAINBOW : 2 EP ITS GOOD.

13: SOTUS AND SOTUS S : SINCE ITS ALREADY GOOD AND CUTE ENOUGH I DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING.

14: LOVE SICK : CUTE AND GOOD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY I AM WATCHING 

1. GMA ( GREAT MEN ACADMEY )

2. I LOVE YOU THE SERIES 

3. HE IS COMING TO ME ( ITS NOT AIRED YET)

4. KOREAN WEB DRAMA 

5. COMET, I LOVE YOU 

6. FRIENDZONE ( ONLY BL PART)

7. 2 BROTHERS.

I HOPE YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL. 

Trying to find this bl. 

So I remember only the beginning for some reason and it went like this “it starts with a guy (1) cooking all kinds of foods and bringing them to the table where another guy(2) was sitting. Guy(2) was playing computer games on his computer and guy(1) told him stop so they can eat. Guy(2) doesn’t stop playing instead starts eating while playing.” The next scene I remember is  guy(1) being in school ( he was wearing long black pants and a white t-shirt) and three or two guys invited him to watch a movie ( a gay movie i think) with them but he said  no and walked away calling guy(2). I am not sure if it’s actually  a Thailand bl.

i really loved ,  love by chance. and advanced braverly ( its hinted bl ) .

Let's just make it simple: TOGETHER WITH ME S1

cheshire unicorn:

P.S: I already watched Love By Chance and 2MOONS. Please recommend me other BL dramas! (With good acting & great chemistry)

https://olivestulip.tumblr.com/post/186463396626/dramalist-where-to-watch-bl 

these are all the ones i've watched, mostly chinese/taiwanese/korean, hope you'll find smth you enjoy ~~<3

May i know where i can watch all the Asian BL?

Alex CJ Lau:

i watch it on dramacool  and with youtube you can also find a lot of  serie

Alex CJ Lau:

https://olivestulip.tumblr.com/post/186463396626/dramalist-where-to-watch-bl

^ i mostly find them on youtube or dailymotion, but viki has taken up a couple of series (namely Addicted and the HIStory series). also, some can be found on facebook (/google drive)!