hello there 

this is kinda awkward cause i’ve never done anything like this before, but i’m desperate

a few months ago, when i was just starting to get into k-dramas, i saw an ad about a drama but i can’t remember which one it was and i’m losing my mind over this ㅠㅠ i remembered this ad today and now i can’t think of anything else

i think it was on drama fever, but i’m not sure

it was like, the main leads were in an elevator, and there was also a little girl and her mom inside. the girl was talking about princes i think? or fairy tales or something like that, talking about the male lead, and the female lead was like “haha there are no princes” or something like that 

the leads had a bickering  relationship appearently  

aaaaaaaaa i know this is a really poor description but it’s all i can remember 

if anyone knows the ad i’m talking about, pls help me! 

thank you in advance

Do you remember anything else besides that scene? I remember a drama like that but I need more description. & Do you know if it was Korean, Chinese or etc.. 

it was korean for sure!

the male lead was being praised or something by the little girl, and the female was telling her he wasn’t like that

i think he was being called a prince or a knight, i don’t know, something like that, like the little girl might be saying to her mom something like “he’s just like a prince”, and the fl replied “there are no princes” 

i thought it was cinderella and four knights, but now i’m watching it and i don’t think it was 

and i think the guy was wearing a suit 

that’s all i can remember ;-;

I know that scene and now it's killing me. The only one that I can think of that MIGHT fit the situation is: While You Were Sleeping, Strong Girl Bong-Son, or What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. But in the back of my mind I don't think it is... You don't recall who's the lead or any thing about the main story line? 

i also don’t think it was any of those dramas... so frustrating! 

and i don’t remember who the male lead was, i was just getting into dramas when i saw it, so i really had no idea who anyone was...

and about the main story line, i really think the male lead was something of a prince (maybe he was a chaebol) and the female had to work for him or with him idk, and she wasn’t impressed by his looks or charm... but can’t think of any ~fairytale~ like drama except cinderella and four knights

thanks for helping btw! 

I think that I've seen a drama with a scene like this, now it's just a matter of remembering which one it was :ss 

Im just guessing here based on my general feel could it be Oh My VenusHwayugi, Kill Me Heal Me? 

rooftop prince?  my love from another star? I feel like i know this scene

I second My Love From Another Star! So many elevator scenes in that drama 

I don't think it was from Rooftop Prince.
I totally remember seeing this scene, but I'm not sure if it was from a drama or a trailer I saw. Gonna go through my list and see which one it could be. 

hmmmm, i don't think it was any of those... i looked it up and didn't find anything in those dramas 

the little girl was the main point of the scene i guess... she is talking to her mom about princes or whatever, and the female lead crouches down to talk to her, and the little girl is like "hmmm whatever", while the male lead watches

i think the little girl was wearing red 

istg i've been looking into this nonstop the whole weekend

i'm losing it

NightTraveller:

I don't think it was from Rooftop Prince.
I totally remember seeing this scene, but I'm not sure if it was from a drama or a trailer I saw. Gonna go through my list and see which one it could be. 

yes! i think it was one of those streaming services trailers on facebook, from viki or dramafever

i have the feeling it was from dramafever, but due to the fact it shut down i can't look it up which makes it even more frustrating 

I think I found it. I think it was That Man Oh Soo. In this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YziruJz6Q at the 0:14 mark you can see the leads getting off and behind them is a mother and her daughter. I think it was this scene that you were looking for. 

Check out the first episode starting from 8:24  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4XNPxbYI7A. Was this it?

NightTraveller:

I think I found it. I think it was That Man Oh Soo. In this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YziruJz6Q at the 0:14 mark you can see the leads getting off and behind them is a mother and her daughter. I think it was this scene that you were looking for. 

AAAAAAAAA THAT'S IT OMGOMGOMGOMG  JKDASDKJADAHDKJAHDKAJ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

i went to check and the scene begins at 8:30 on the first episode, omg i'm so relieved

thanks everyone really!