Hello! Could I get some recommendations of dramas where the leads are forced to marry but after marriage they soon fall in love with each other? It should be Korean/japanese/chinese :) it can also be historical.

i've already watched Mask & Goong. Please recommend other dramas from these two.

How do you feel about sad endings? 

My favs are 

-Something about 1% (the chemistry is REALLLL)

-itazura na kiss (all versions drama+movies with Furukawa Yuki and Miki Honoka)

Forced: Oh My General (historical), Queens of Diamonds and Hearts (Historical - Hong Kong so not for everyone), Perfect Couple (historical),  The Eternal Love (Historical - and not the ten peach trees one).

Not exactly forced marriage but similar theme (married or cohabitating and dislike turns to love): Drunken to Love You, King2Hearts,  Marriage Contract, Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, Prime Minister and I

Because This Is My First Life

NightTraveller:

How do you feel about sad endings? 

I know this will sound weird but I really like sad endings XD those dramas are somewhat addictive and more beautiful in my opinion.

Knavery:

Forced: Oh My General (historical), Queens of Diamonds and Hearts (Historical - Hong Kong so not for everyone), Perfect Couple (historical),  The Eternal Love (Historical - and not the ten peach trees one).

Not exactly forced marriage but similar theme (married or cohabitating and dislike turns to love): Drunken to Love You, King2Hearts,  Marriage Contract, Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, Prime Minister and I

Thank you! I'll be sure to check them out!

Raffi:

Because This Is My First Life

I tried watching it but the drama is not really suitable for me (The plot isn't bad and is enjoyable but I think it's the characters I can't seem to really enjoy) :) Thank you for recommending though!

Ali_101:

My favs are 

-Something about 1% (the chemistry is REALLLL)

-itazura na kiss (all versions drama+movies with Furukawa Yuki and Miki Honoka)

As for Something About 1%, I don't really like quick-burn romance personally so I dropped it :,)) I heard about Itazura Na Kiss a lot but I never had a chance to give it a try so maybe I'll check it out this time. Thanks for recommending!

Full House, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, Marriage Not Dating, Fated to Love You (Korean and Taiwanese), Shining Inheritance, Mary Stayed Out all Night, Sweet 18, The Virtual Bride, Creating Destiny, Ho Goo's Love, It's Ok Daddy's Girl, Empire of Gold, She is Nineteen, Wonderful Life, The Accidental Couple.

Some of these dramas are relationship contracts, and others are marriage contracts.

CheshireUnicorn:

I tried watching it but the drama is not really suitable for me (The plot isn't bad and is enjoyable but I think it's the characters I can't seem to really enjoy) :) Thank you for recommending though!

It's okay, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Hope you find something you'd enjoy :) 

CheshireUnicorn:

As for Something About 1%, I don't really like quick-burn romance personally so I dropped it :,)) I heard about Itazura Na Kiss a lot but I never had a chance to give it a try so maybe I'll check it out this time. Thanks for recommending!

You should! But be warned several people are turned off by Miki's acting(that voice...) but as for me I think she grew on me just like she grew on our male lead.ANd you'll have MAjOR second lead syndrome(I sure did!)

FATED TO LOVE YOU IS A GREAT DRAMA!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD WATCH IT !!!!!

FEMALE LEAD JANG NARA IS SO SWEET, CUTE, INNOCENT, NAIVE, CARING AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!

I CRIED LOT OF TIMES DURING THE DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE GIVEN IT 10\10!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll mention those that haven't been mentioned yet or you haven't seen yet.
1. The Last Empress- The forced marriage happens later on in the drama.
2. Bride of the Century
3. Goodbye my Princess- just started airing
4. Siege in Fog
5. My Little Bride- Movie