I watched it long time ago.It was about rich man who fall in with poor girl.I don't really remember whole plot. He gets amnesia and he and his secretary are walking in his company where she is also working. She is sleeping on chair with her head on table . When he sees her he doesn't remember but he cover her with his jacket or blanket . I don't know i it was all like that but if someone know please help.

I think the drama you're talking about is called Rich Man (It's available as Japanese and Korean Versions but the scene you're talking about is in Korean version) This may be the drama :)

CheshireUnicorn:

I think the drama you're talking about is called Rich Man (It's available as Japanese and Korean Versions but the scene you're talking about is in Korean version) This may be the drama :)

Since you said you watched it long ago, I'm maybe wrong. But the scene you're talking about exactly matches a scene from that drama. A rich man also falls for a poor girl in that drama :)

Thank you for your answer but it is not the drama i am looking for. I don't remember i it was Korean,Japanese or maybe even Chinese . I remember just that scene.

I know :D I really don't remember much. I know he has secretary older than him almost like father . I have list of dramas with similar story and are not the one I am looking for.

Its not:

Fated to love you,Boys Beore Flowers,Masters sun,Secret Garden.

Alexis995:

Thank you for your answer but it is not the drama i am looking for. I don't remember i it was Korean,Japanese or maybe even Chinese . I remember just that scene.

Oh, okay :) 

Is it Waking Love Up /Prince Turns into a frog?

This is a total shot in the dark, because I haven't seen this one so I don't know if there's a seen like that in there, but the summery sounded like it could match (as previously mentioned) "Prince Turns into a Frog"

I see three possibilities of this set up:

• Save the last dance for me - though the secretary is not 'father' like, but definiteky looks older than the ML
  • Winter sonata - i think there was someone that could be considered as secretary, but more like a right hand man assistant or business partner of sorts. And the FL is not really poor
  • Autumn Concerto - thpught the 'secretary' is really a lawyer, but he doesnt really show up much with the leads unless it was in the earlier pre-amnesia scenes 
 Alexis995:

Could it be Deja Vu? https://mydramalist.com/8336-deja-vu 

When she starts over, she goes to work for him at the company, of course he doesn't remember his life with her.