So, like the title states - what books, or book series, would you recommend for someone that LOVES Harry Potter?

I have read (well, listened) to The Hunger Games and The Twilight Saga, and quite enjoyed both (please don't judge the latter). I tried to listen to The Divergent Trilogy but stopped in the middle of like the second book because I got annoyed at the characters.

P.S I know that this is a Drama focused forum but I figure some of you lovely people might like to read too so I don't think asking this question will hurt anyone 

• Percy Jackson 
  • Fantastic Beasts and where to find them 
  • Vampire Diaries 
  • I am Number Four
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Dresden Files  

I admit I watch more movies/series based on books than I read 

Chronicles of Narnia, books by Enid Blyton, books by Roald Dahl. 

If you want something that is set in a wizard/witch school like Harry Potter there is the Worst Witch series by Jill Murphy. 

Because you liked Twilight as well, you might also like The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine.

I'm a huge harry potter fan too. These are some book series that i was into around the same time.

Leven Thumps

Percy Jackson

Artemis Fowl

The Chronicles of Narnia

Inkheart

A series i'm currently reading is Ember in the Ashes and one i just finished is Eon. They are more pg 13 than the others but i think you might like them. The Eon series has a plot that i could imagine a kdrama or cdrama having. All of these have interesting world building the way harry potter does.

Cassandra Clare (mortal instrument/infernal devices), Sarah J Maas (hardcore fantasy),Finding Sky, (really fluffy books), probably will seem to you-kinda k-drama tho I fee, The Host, (also Stephanie Meyer)The Luxe, Percy Jackson, Maze Runner, Shiver, Graceling, The Green Rider, Poison Study( gave up as series got too long)...These are like all my favourite books so quite a few genres- and basically all are teen romance... so I'm not really sure if you will like my taste as not Harry Potter material, but here you go : )