I am looking for Asian drama or a movie where the main character is a male and he has a strong bond/relationship with either his older brother or an older friend that tends to take care of him. I know it's awfully specific, but for some direction, I have already watched Pinocchio(Ha MyungxJae Myung), Untouchable (Yoon Seo x Ki Seo), Wok of Love (Seo Poong x Chil Seong), School 2013 (Nam Soon x Heung Soo) and Remember (Jin Woo x Dong Ho). I have also watched Hello Monster and liked the bromance, but right now I am specifically looking for main male lead being the younger one and having a good relationship with the older one.

Is 

indra:

Love in the Moonlight 

The Perfect Match 

Just to make sure: In The Perfect Match, the bromance is between the main male lead who is the younger one and he has a good relationship with the older guy? Could you also specify which characters? Thank you. 

Klara H:

Is 

Just to make sure: In The Perfect Match, the bromance is between the main male lead who is the younger one and he has a good relationship with the older guy? Could you also specify which characters? Thank you. 

In this taiwanese drama, the bromance is between the ML (Ting En, an acclaimed chef) and his restaurant manager and friend (Xiao Bin), they share a good rapport and their interactions are quite funny.

indra:

In this taiwanese drama, the bromance is between the ML (Ting En, an acclaimed chef) and his restaurant manager and friend (Xiao Bin), they share a good rapport and their interactions are quite funny.

Ok thanks I'll check it out 

Klara H:

Ok thanks I'll check it out 

Yup..:) but be prepared coz this drama drags a bit since it's 22 episodes long :)

https://mydramalist.com/16087-sparrow - Chen Shen is treated like Bi Zhong Liang's younger brother or even son

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=104&so=popular&or=desc (Bromance)

Generally this is the tag you might want to check out. If some show catches your attention, just read synopsis and maybe google their ages, Just in case nobody recommends you anything interesting. 

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ge=6&so=popular&or=desc (Friendship)

I wanna add some dramas you might need to check out:

• Can You Hear my heart - adoptive brothers
  • Just between Lovers - ML is neighbors witha mentally challenged individual
  • Reply 1988 - JungHwan character didnt end up with FL (still feel loke he was lead to me) but he had an awesome relationship with his older brother
  • Ouruburos - crime drama with both guys being thenmain leads as they play orphaned kids who grew up together and plan their revenge
  • First Love - very very very old kdrama, circa of the 1990's
  • Temperaturw of Love - ML meets a hyung whi becomes as close as brothers with, sadly they become lpve rivals. 
  • The Disguiser - awesome and epic espionage drama with not much romance and with the main leads are the family members. ML is an adopted younger brother 
  • Les Interpretes - ML has a weird bromance rivalry with older adoptive brother
 Czakhareina:

I wanna add some dramas you might need to check out:

• Can You Hear my heart - adoptive brothers
  • Just between Lovers - ML is neighbors witha mentally challenged individual
  • Reply 1988 - JungHwan character didnt end up with FL (still feel loke he was lead to me) but he had an awesome relationship with his older brother
  • Ouruburos - crime drama with both guys being thenmain leads as they play orphaned kids who grew up together and plan their revenge
  • First Love - very very very old kdrama, circa of the 1990's
  • Temperaturw of Love - ML meets a hyung whi becomes as close as brothers with, sadly they become lpve rivals. 
  • The Disguiser - awesome and epic espionage drama with not much romance with the main leads being part of the family. ML is an adopted younger brother 
  • Les Interpretes - ML has a weird bromance rivalry with older adoptive brother

This is really helpful, thank you very much :) And I'm 100% going to watch The Disguiser.

• Girl and 3 Sweethearts 
  • My Annoying Brother 
  • Circle 
  •  Hwayugi
  • You're  All Surrounded 
  • Tientsin Mystic 
  • Clean with a Passion 
  • Accidental Detective
  • Fight My Way
  • Shoot me i the heart 
  • Luck Key 
  • Confidential Assignment 
  • Shopping King Louie 
  • Life on Mars

a really good one is 'are you human, too?' ( ji yeong hoon x nam shin) (ji yeong hoon x nam shin III)

1. The Untamed

2. Love in the Moonlight 

3. The Legends 

4. Oh! My Emperor 

5.  Hello Dear Ancestors 

6. Ever night

7. Gu Family Book

8. A Korean odyssey 

9. The King of Blaze (Tbh the first season is great, but the second,... yeah I would just stick with the first one). 

East of Eden (This is a MUST WATCH... FULL OF AMAAAAAZING FLAWLESS BROMANCE)

All about my siblings (this is also my favorite.. do not miss this it's the best drama ever)

Brotherhood of war (best movie everrrrr)

Mad Dog might meet your criteria.   I really liked the relationship that developed between the two male leads. There was also a strong brotherly bond between an older man and younger man on the team as well.  Hyung and hyungim  were used quite a lot.