Hi guys, 

So I recently finished binge watching Love O2O for the third time an I'm trying to find some similar dramas. I liked the cute and fluffy  nature of the plot (i.e. no stupid misunderstandings between the leads, no dumb break-ups, and most importantly the male lead falling in love first). If anyone can recommend some dramas similar to Love O2O that I can binge I would appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance!!!

• Ashes of Love (wuxia drama but there is lot of cute moments and fluffy feelings)
  • My Mr. Mermaid (really one of my fav "fluffy romance")
  • Flipped (it's really cute but i don't like the story but you can give it a chance)
  • The Destiny of White Snake (another wuxia drama with lot of cute moments and fluffy feelings)
  • A Love so Beautiful (i think this is fluffy and cute enough)
  • Where the Lost Ones Go (i don't think this is fluffy and cute enough but there is really beautiful love story)
  • Boss & Me (about girl who loves eating)

I'm not sure if you want just chinese "fluffy" romance dramas, so...

I hope you will like some of this dramas ^^

Thanks so much!! I’m currently watching A Love So Beautiful and I rally like it so far. 

Doesn’t have to be Chinese drama. Just looking for something cute and without a lot of extra “drama.” Kind of burnt out on the intense dramas lately 

I’ve seen all of those expect Weightlifting Fairy. I’ll try checking that one out. 

Thank you :)