Ever Night (2018). I just lost interest in it and had other dramas that I wanted to watch even more. 

the legends. So messy maybe i will try it later,

Coffee, do me a favour. 

Oh man it hit so close home. I haven't watched it till the end so obv i don't know how it ended, but they way they were proceed just made me SO ANGRY. 

The moment i sensed him starting to like the skinnier version i backed out like no thankyou byee

Stranger: It was good, but a bit slow paced for my taste. In general not for me. Maybe I will give it a chance again in the future.

In Time With You : i didnt want a friend of 14 yrs  to become a lover , the cast were very attractive tho  

Campus Heroes. I found it simply uninteresting so gave up after 3 eps.

time teaches me to love- the entire series was rushed

I Will Never Let You Go. I only watch it till 28, sick with their plot and drop it.

Bromance

I just got bored with it, and the humor wasn't really hitting me... might go back to it one day though

Love O2O, I'm not into gaming and the female lead was overly "perfect"

Bel Ami (Pretty Man) I got pretty into it for like 4 eps but then the plot started to go down a hill and the plot twists didn't make any sense 

When I see you again

I don’t really see development between the main characters, but maybe something will happen if I continu... maybe...

Possessed, all those stoopid characters, smh

Goblin. I watched it on MegahFilmesHD (apknite). Though it's hugely popular, I didn't find it to be interesting enough for me to watch it till the final episode.