Hello, and welcome to my Would You Rather Game! If you don't know this game, here's how to play:

(1) First person asks a would you rather question like, "Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?"

(2) Then the next person answers which one they'd rather have like, "Hands for feet", or vice versa, and types underneath a new question for the next person.

P.S. "WYR" stands for "would you rather"

Okaaaay, hope that was helpful. I'll start first. LETT THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

WYR hang out with your bias for one full hour or see him/her six different times but for only 10 minutes each time?

One full hour

Wyr be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

Be able to fly

Wyr know all the languages in the world or travel to all the countries in the world?

Travel to all the countries in the world(you can still learn the languages from those countries).

Wyr be stuck in a room with black widows or be stuck in a room with clowns?

widows sound better

wyr meet your favourite band or meet your favourite actor?

Favourite band 

Wyr not be able to listen to your favourite song ever again or not see your favourite movie ever again?

Favorite song

Wyr wear blue clothes all your life or wear yellow clothes?

Yellow

Wyr never wear makeup again or never put on deodorant/perfume again?

Never Wear Makeup Again

WYR Be A Villain Or A Superhero?

Be a villain

WYR Be stuck on an island or be stuck in the jungle

Be stuck on an island.

WYR be rich but sad or be poor but happy.

Poor but happy :D

Wyr know when you will die or when your best friend/closest family member will die?

Know when I will die.

WYR have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?

Have my dream job but have to 'work' until I die.  I really feel that if I'm doing something I love, I won't ever want to retire.  

WYR get to travel to every country in the world, but only get to spend a day in each one, or only get to travel to one country, but have as much time as you like to immerse yourself in the culture?