So, I just finished watching The Beauty Inside   . And I feel so empty right after that. As this drama is so good (atleast for me) + it’s that one of light-hearted drama. Can someone recommend me any dramas like that? Or any dramas with chaebol/rich ML and FL is a popular actress? I can accept chinese/thai/korean/taiwan/japan dramas. Thanks before! 

*i just need some help really, everytime i watched new dramas, i kept on thinking about this drama

Anyway, you can give it a shot if you haven’t watch it! ????

Hii!! I loveeee Beauty Inside! its sooo good anyway my recommendation is a drama i finished recently. ... Well-Intended Love.....Its a chinese drama. You can watch on Netflix

MinMin06:

Hii!! I loveeee Beauty Inside! its sooo good anyway my recommendation is a drama i finished recently. ... Well-Intended Love.....Its a chinese drama. You can watch on Netflix

Hi! Thanks for your recommendation, i'll try it~

You can try "Touch Your Heart" :) it's a really heart warming drama. ML is not chaebol but a lawyer and you have FL being a famous actress. 

I would recommend You Who Came From The Stars

It’s a drama where the female lead is a popular actress and the male lead is not technically rich but he is an alien (a very handsome one) and has supernatural abilities.

Although my description of the drama sounds weird, I can assure you that it is a really good drama to watch.

figyelka:

You can try "Touch Your Heart" :) it's a really heart warming drama. ML is not chaebol but a lawyer and you have FL being a famous actress. 

Hi,  yess I have already watched touch your heart. Anyway, thanks for ur recommendation!♥️  

recommend Game of Thrones

1. Whats wrong with Secretary kim

2. Protect the Boss

3. Noble, my love

4. Blood

5. love in the moonlight 

tbh wish I had more, but this is all I know off the top of my head. Sorry!