Hi all!!I have pretty much exhausted almost all the newer dramas so I wanted to watch some older dramas (I know they can be draggy sometimes but that's ok).I am looking for a time frame of after 2003 to 2011 maybe.Also I would prefer if you recommend K-dramas and taiwanese dramas only.I like older taiwanese dramas to the newer ones actually.I have already watched some of the well known dramas like Boys over flowers,Coffee prince,goong,My girl,sweet 18,Mars,Autumn's concerto etc..SAo, any other recommendations are welcome.

• Romcom
    • Greatest love
    • Secret garden
    • In time with you
    • My name is Kim samsoon
    • Goong
  • Historical
    • Jewel in the palace
    • Dong yi
    • Sungkyunkwan scandal
    • Princess man
    • Queen seondeok
  • Melodrama /  drama
    • Life is beautiful (2010)
    • I am sorry I love you
    • Scent of a woman
    • Brilliant legacy
    • The fierce wife
  • Action/suspense
    • City hunter
    • Time between dog and wolf
    • Black & white
    • Iris
    • Little girl k

Thanks a lot! have watched quite a few of them but there are some I haven't.Will give them a try

You have already watched a lot of older kdramas but I found some that are not on your Watch List. 

Dal Ja's Spring- I have watched it recently and I really like it. It's about woman in her 30s and her friends and family. She is single and wants to get married but her life changes when she meet Kang Tae Bong- younger man in his 20s. It's cute noona romance and I liked support characters and their stories too. 

Heartstrings- If you liked You're Beautiful you might be interested in this drama. Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa play lead roles. Plot takes place at college. FL studies Classical Korean music and ML is a singer and he has a band. This drama has great OST. 

Personal Taste- FL is clumsy and naive woman who gets dumped. Her exboyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She then meets ML of whom she thinks that he is a gay. There are lot of funny scenes because of this misunderstanding. The romance part is very cute and heartwarming. ML helps FL to be confident because he likes her as she is even with her shortcomings.

+ The Moon Embracing the Sun- it's 2012 drama but I think it counts as older/classic kdrama. It tells of a love story between a Joseon king and a female shaman against the backdrop of a Korean traditional palace and enemies vying for power.

Hope you enjoy!

Korean:

The Greatest Love is one of my favourites and I believe it's still on Netflix, if you have it. 

The Masters Sun. 

Cinderella Man. 

You're Beautiful.

Playful Kiss.

Taiwanese:

It started with a kiss and They Kiss Again. 

Devil Beside You.

Why Why Love.

Just realised I haven't seen many Taiwanese dramas and need to do something about that. I haven't watched every single once of these suggestions personally, but have heard of some of them or was recommended them myself. I'm sorry if you have already seen some of these, but it's all I can think of atm.

Green Rose

It’s a revenge drama loosely based on The Count of Monte Cristo.

For Taiwanese dramas, have you seen What Is Love and King Flower? Nick Wu is one of my favorite Taiwanese actors out there. 

1. https://mydramalist.com/5943-king-flower (Nick Wu was supposedly the second male lead here but the script was changed for him while the show was ongoing so you could say he stole the show here. I watched this drama and I personally think he really outdid the main ML,  no wonder he ended up being the main ML halfway through the show).

2. https://mydramalist.com/4487-what-is-love-2012 

3. If you haven’t seen this one yet,  Summer’s Desire (original version), it’s worth watching, too. The 2 male leads have an  intense love rivalry here. 

https://mydramalist.com/209-summers-desire

2002 - 2011

1. Autumn in Love 

2. All In

3. Winter Sonata 

4. Hotelier 

6. All about Eve 

7. IRIS

8. Dae Jang Geum 

9. Chuno

10. Tree Deep Root

11. Goong 

12.  Full House

13. Pasta

14. Que Sera Sera

15. Coffee Prince 

Mixed Up Investigation Agency, Capitol Scandal, The Devil (Lucifer), Queen Seondeok, and Jumong are some of my favorite older dramas.