Do u guys have any drama with 4 main girls best friends

FL in Goong had 3 best friends from school but they were support characters. In Because This Is My First Life there were 3 main girls best friends.

Strangely, I don't think I have ever seen a drama with four best friends. I'm sorry I cannot suggest anything. Hope you find what you're looking for.

AGE OF YOUTH 

There are actually 5 of them. 4 of them are in the same college and they live in the same house together. All of them have different personalities and issues, they weren't really bestfriends at first but they became closer in the end. It's a very good drama, their experiences are very relatable. I'd give it a 10/10 if I had the time to watch it again :)

One More Happy Ending! It's a group of 4 adult women that are friends from an old girl group. It's a rom com and has Ja Na Ra and Jung Kyung Ho as the leads.

This is only 3, but i was reading about this this morning.  coming soon:  Melo Is My Nature

From this article on Soompi (https://www.soompi.com/article/1333071wpp/new-dramas-coming-your-way-in-summer-2019)  :  

"Starring: Chun Woo Hee, Jeon Yeo Bin, Han Ji Eun, Gong Myung, Ahn Jae Hong, and more

Three female best friends in their thirties attempt to navigate dating and the struggles of their daily lives.

“Melo Is My Nature” begins on July 26 on JTBC, and it will be available on Viki."

Does it have to be four? In Ode to Joy, three women share an apartment and they get to know two neighbours on the same floor, so it's five. It's a wonderful drama. :)