My name is Timmy, I'm from New-Jersey. I love guitar and reading books. How are you? What do you do?

Hi, my name is Peter. I recently wrote one of those dreadful exams. It was unbearable. The fact is that English is not my native language and it is difficult for me to write an essay. I had to go to EssayShark to get them to help me write my essay. But I passed those exams. Now I'm on my way.

Hi, I'm from the UK. I'm not new here, but new to using the forums. I've had previous accounts and only used them to keep up with the dramas I have watched and the ones I want to watch. I like reading books too. Listening to music and watching movies that make me feel alive. 

Welcome to MDL ????

If you need a lot of help or ideas, you can ask for advice from these professionals write my essay for me cheap who have also written many papers on politics. I collaborate with them because they have great experience in this field.

If you need buying essays online safe, I can recommend you the services of this company buyessaysafe.com. Their writers are all holders of master or PhD degree in one of the scientific subjects. 

I'm a professional academic content writer associated with Need Assignment Help for the last 2 years. Recently, I'm working on the assignment of IT Assignment Help Australia.

Hey, welcome :) Tell me more about your services

Hey ! I am a 22 yrs old girl from South Asia. I like watching Asian BLs, Korean, Chinese dramas & movies and sometimes Japanese too. I also love reading but from books only, reading online is no fun for me. I am terrible at painting, but I do decent sketching. I like listening to music but am not crazy for it, I prefer listening to story podcasts over music....

I am not a shy girl, rather a quiet one. Many think I am a rude person because of my habit of answering to only what is being asked in the shortest way possible.  I can sit in nature for hours without saying anything. I prefer quiet and calming places over the noisy ones.

I am not new to MLD but I have just started participating in the discussions, earlier I used MLD just to get infos about dramas...  It is fun now that I have began to talk with other and make friends too.