1. drama where one of the main lead have to marry his widow/widower   sister-in-law or brother-in-law with child and after marriage their relation take time to work
  2. one of the main lead run away from wedding so their substitute (brother or sister) replace it

thanks

usna:
princess-at-large

it has a tag " pregnant male lead " is it worth to watch in that tag or writer experiment gone wrong ???????

thank you for all your suggestions

• Padiwarada - ML has an arranged marriage, but the 'bride' has fallen for someone so the father not wanting to force his daughters, asked her adoptive daughter if he can honor the arranged marriage. Grateful for the couple who took her in and raised her, she agreed to take on her adoptive sisters identity and be the bride.
 Czakhareina:
  • Padiwarada - ML has an arranged marriage, but the 'bride' has fallen for someone so the father not wanting to force his daughters, asked her adoptive daughter if he can honor the arranged marriage. Grateful for the couple who took her in and raised her, she agreed to take on her adoptive sisters identity and be the bride. 

that was my  all time favorite that i watched it many times guess what " after i finished rewatching it today " i post this thread cause i've watched  many dramas in this concept, they are nice but no one near to it

anyway thankyou for your suggestion

- majurat see nam pueng

DrAmAlOvEr:

it has a tag " pregnant male lead " is it worth to watch in that tag or writer experiment gone wrong ???????

thank you for all your suggestions

He has a parasitic twin in his stomach(he had a twin in his mommys tummy but the twin died), he loses the fat belly in like the second episode. Definitely worth watching. 

cladis:

- majurat see nam pueng 

i tried to watch it some time ago and i dropped in middle cause i find it ML is disrespectful toward FL it has slap kiss tag for slap kiss tag it full justice it . i also like that kind of theme but at present i really want a respectful relationship with teasing moments in the above concept

thankyou for your suggetion i'm looking if you have any other suggetion for me

PrincessZalda:

He has a parasitic twin in his stomach(he had a twin in his mommys tummy but the twin died), he loses the fat belly in like the second episode. Definitely worth watching. 

thankyou for clearing my doubts 

2  -a  Korean comedy  movie : A Tale Of  Legendary Libido (R rated)

-The Royal Tailor (Park Shin Hye) didn't watch it 

Perfect Couple- the female lead switches places with another girl to marry the male lead 

There are many switch places brides, mainly with dopplegangers...

but maybe check out

• Big
  • khun mae suam roy
 Czakhareina:
dopplegangers...

i don't want body (soul)  exchange  or doppelgangers(twin ) exchange