My fave dramas recently are T drama in terms of romance , they re openminded and filled with good kisses

but

the plots are stupid and not realistic  esp in buisness why to make a drama about buisness that is totlly not true

also this kind of dramas :Market/hi so(upper class)

educated /noneducated  Leads are just frustrating like wuxia in buisness capitalist world  both fight the poverty

please recommend me some T dramsa that are 

not soap opera 

<20 episodes

romance /romcom

no school dramas

Thank you gonna add 'em now ,i dropped bromance tho but im thinking of picking it up again♡

Kind of cheesy in some ways but I really enjoyed The Masked Lover.

Also Someone Like You

MARS - a classic, old but gold!

A Good Wife - liked this one because of its mature protagonists & how it cast a critical eye on the unreasonable expectations Asian societies place on everyone - parents, children, lovers etc. More slice of life, but it had an okay love story going on in there too.

Also I was about to recommend C-drama Too Late To Say I Love You, but I see you have it marked as 'completed' on your list, yet no rating? Why? 

This drama features one of THE most romantic and passionate romances there is! While the plot entered into frustrating, convoluted territory a lot of times, I loved the romance because it was so mature, between two grown of around the same age. I'm so tired of the usual silly, innocent so-called 'pure' (eyeroll) romance between 20 somethings in Kdramas ... and noona romances, which it seem like if a k-drama isn't a stupid cliche romance between 20 somethings, then it's a noona romance. Which, in general, I don't actually mind, but I get fed up real quick when it seems like we're being forced fed an agenda. And the hypocrisy of MDL users when it's a noona romance vs a romance between a younger woman/older man. I mean, men have gotten away with a lot throughout history ... but I still find this hypocrisy annoying. Ok, totally went off on a tangent there ... lol

If you can find it thanks to DramaFever going down: Running Man (the Korean skit show makes it hard to find the Taiwanese TV show).

@ PrettyCarEye

ugh dont get me started i hate noona romance af and  this genre producers as well , they make them to satisfy fantasies of women having affair with younger sexy men tho if we analyze it its just a horney boy who wants free food  and women are ok with that its fulfill their motherhood instinct also their sex life still in dramas the Older women are insecure and filled with guilt that they are breaking a taboo , I know no one give a **** about age IRL but praising noona romancr and despising older man/ younger woman is sickening  of course i hate pedo like Goblin and Jap dramas but love is love i dont want the producers to keep reminding us all the time hey there is an age gap it frustrate me and i totally agree with you about stupid innocent fake ppl yikes

TLTSILY  was so hot and romantic but the war is boring its like repeating a HongKong movie all the time so i couldnt rate it fairly
 after watching BYS i was so impressed by taiwanese drama its soooooo good and hot  but i cant find the same
im watching Hello again but the stupod business management is killing me lso the fl has a face of an ahjumma but wht keeps me going the actor yummy.
anoyher thing about taiwanese drama is the fashion like meet me t 10:06 wtf and why guys why?

@Lust ... you didn't like the war backdrop? Oh, I did because it intensified the romance so much! Being the General, our hero could get killed at any time! The enemy was advancing real quick on Beijing, not to mention that the internal conflicts with the family (and that crazy b*t*ch wife of his) raised the stakes even higher. I find that I love these kinds of romance the most ... when the love, the passion/lust is most palpable because the protagonists feels like every moment might be their last. Also what I loved about this drama was the fact that the FL DEFIED HER PARENTS and ran off with the ML!!! Now it's not that I'm advocating one's disrespect of parents, but after watching countless family dramas in which parents practically RUN THE LIVES of their adult children, it was so great to see a protagonist who chose to live her the way she wanted, irrespective of what her parents thought!!! I was like, damn! You go, girl! lol

As for noona romances, I actually didn't mind them until I started watching Asian dramas. But once every other drama started being a noona romance, I got fed up with them.  And being on MDL with so many immature, weird and crazy fangirls who find no fault with at 40+ yr old woman getting with a 20 something male (Secret Love Affair) but then have the audacity to moan over shows like Goblin being 'pedophilia' it pisses me off all the effen time! So now I can't stand them. And I agree with you that it appeals to that insecurity in women that need the young, handsome guy to validate them. Personally, I feel getting involved with younger men (esp much younger men) puts women at a disadvantage in the long run. Imagine being old & wrinkly and being traded in or cheated on with the hot 20 something. I like older man/younger woman more because if anyone is going to get 'traded' it's usually not gonna be the woman since she's younger & fresher. Also in real life, I've seen how most of these relationships turn out ... with the woman having to take on the financial burden  & support of her boy toy.  Soon they realize having to support a grown ass man who don't want to work or grow up & having to bear the heavy load of responsibility because most likely you have a guy who is not mentally mature enough is not what it's cracked up to be. 

Goblin was problematic to me because we see the FL acting really young & immature while the ML is this mature man. I think it was a mistake to write the character/story like that, because until she became a true adult, it made their relationship feel a bit icky.

I really enjoyed BYS! Watch TML ... it's similar ... ish!

Totally agree, IRL older women that are older usually got scammed let alone bashed and bad mouthed and i dont believe that a man would be content sexually when he is much younger but im not sure what is the msg of noona romance is it promoting win win concept or just a fantasy like Jap Mangas (Yeah I hate Japanese dramas/movies/anything ) in movies we dont see that age is important 

Goblin's. actress was in A Muse movie and  ca sting her is sick its like "you know that teen who was into old men she is in goblin" to catch a pedo honestly ,she was naiive and cheerful like a bb thats why i hated her and hated goblin but i loved her in AM movie her character knows wt she wanted and she was in goblin like lets play bride

about TLTSILY i love their moments together like that steamy romantic novels covers lol, But yeah i skipped many scenes , I loved her looks to bits she is so elegant not like some heroines (looking at you K dramas) 

thanks for suggestions ♡

Knavery:

If you can find it thanks to DramaFever going down: Running Man (the Korean skit show makes it hard to find the Taiwanese TV show).

would u  explain why running man not other shows ?:)

I think korean dramas now are making netflix worthy shows thats why im not happy with them anymore i dont wanna watch law/crime show that is about humanity and social justice if i want to watch law drama directly gonna pick a show from the states ,for that even chinese dramas are taking over k dramas because they give up their special vibe