imperial Doctress 

Bride of the water god

Doctor stranger 

Doctors

doctor stranger

the k2

cheese in the  trap

web-dramas. idk why but I dislike watching them, so boring/low budget -_- 

for real dramas - About Time, if only the plot focused more on the time clocks instead of the cheesy love story it would've been way better 

The Bride of Habaek, cringy script I don't blame the actors lol 

The Third Charm - couldn't get into this drama, dropped

Thanks for the heads up! I was considering it, but perhaps I’ll move it down my TBW list.

The girl who sees smells : the main idea for plot was so interesting but after 2 eps it was too draggy.....they could've develop the story and make viewers excited same like Voice or The guest....but unfortunately it doesn't happen in this drama police was so dumb... both female lead and male lead were robots without any reactions ugh Female lead's Comedy performance was worst part of this drama.

Villain was only person who impressed me in this drama ...he was smarter than the police Lol

In this drama I'm on the Villain team xD

I would have to say that one of the worst dramas I've ever watched to be Japanese drama Vampire Heaven. Plot was a mess, the acting was pretty bad and so were the special effects.

Kdramalover203:

I haven't seen The Heirs but I have watched Descendants of the Sun. I must say that it's really overrated. Like the sceneries are beautiful and I love Song Joong Ki but the story was nothing original and I disliked female characters in this drama. It has it's values but in fact it's just average kdrama. For me personally it's not the worst drama but it's not in my top dramas.

Exactly...I don't get the hype for DOTS at all-.-  As for The Heirs,you didn't miss anything,that drama is boring and a waste of space

I didn't like Cinderella and the 4 Knights, it was overrated in my opinion and the story line was just as cliche as other dramas I've seen in the past. And don't get me started on Healer. I really and I mean really tried to like it but it was just not it. period.

when I say HATE I really mean I wish it burn even never came to light cause it just that trash and I had to turn it off cause I wanted to punch my screen. I'm a happy person but these just ticked me off so much.

K-drama: The Bride of Habaek (Water God) 

I hated this drama so much. Shin Se Kyung really sucks at acting so anything she in is a bore but I watched it for Nam Joo Hyuk and he couldn't save this.

Me yelling at my Mac for her to show emotion or move her facial muscles. 

C-drama:  Here to Heart

Just no. The lead lady was annoying as hell. I wanted to slam her head in glass or the wall sometimes both 

T-drama: What The Duck

I only watch BL from Thai. But this one pissed me off in many ways. Oat & Pop can disappear. Rambo tf for lying to Pree bout not having sex outside from him and putting him at risk.

J-Dramas: Dislike all

Kakafukaka this j drama really sucks . The  actress was real ly like not that type . I just  really disliked the concept of  ths j drama . Like a boy and girl will stay in a dorm then they wil again fall in love . The boy have a problem and then the  girl will help him for his stupid thing like i dont  even understand why  the girl  was  ready to do it . Shhe didnt know also what the boy do or did.... No word to this drama hands offf

I try to avoid watching awful shows, but ended up watching some pretty mediocre anyway:

https://prnt.sc/onivxw 

Any of these is super bad (possibly the worst) in my opinion

Cherry XO:

when I say HATE I really mean I wish it burn even never came to light cause it just that trash and I had to turn it off cause I wanted to punch my screen. I'm a happy person but these just ticked me off so much.

K-drama: The Bride of Habaek (Water God) 

I hated this drama so much. Shin Se Kyung really sucks at acting so anything she in is a bore but I watched it for Nam Joo Hyuk and he couldn't save this.

Me yelling at my Mac for her to show emotion or move her facial muscles. 

C-drama:  Here to Heart

Just no. The lead lady was annoying as hell. I wanted to slam her head in glass or the wall sometimes both 

T-drama: What The Duck

I only watch BL from Thai. But this one pissed me off in many ways. Oat & Pop can disappear. Rambo tf for lying to Pree bout not having sex outside from him and putting him at risk.

J-Dramas: Dislike all

Lol xD