1. The Bride of the water god (Habaek), a freaking bad drama with so many bad & fake acting, horrible comedy with too many nervewrecking characters.

It's really a miracle that I was able to complete them only for the sake of Im Jo hwan's character in the drama.

2.  The innocent man, the ML&FL were both frustating to watch, I really hated it when I see such a dumb characters in the drama, especially when they're supposed to be the main lead I was rooting for.

3. Angel Last Mission, had one of the worst ML's acting I've ever seen (even worst than Habaek), ridiculous force romance & character's action. The most dissapointing drama where I can't even be upset enough to see how bad the writing has become after such promising start. Like, I know they had fantasy as their genre, but being fantasy doesn't mean that they can write anything as they like no matter how contradict it was to their own rules. I rolled my eyes too much watching them.

Doctor Stranger was just...so disappointing. It had a great premise but turned out too complicated & ML could've chosen a better love interest in my opinion

Overwind:

Hyde, Jekyll, Me

I had such high hopes when I saw that Hyun Bin was in it and those hopes were just stomped on repeatedly and burned as the series ended. I don't remember how it ended but I do remember how bad the last few episodes were so I might've just blacked out by then.

Looking back on it the show had a great cast too, Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min and Cheri and the story was just so bad that I noticed the writer took four years to come back and write another one. I might check it out just to see if she's improved but back to this one: Terrible!

Oh man, I have to watch this drama for a Watch Challenge I'm in! How very comforting to read... 

Feyre:

The worst asian drama I've watched is the japanese drama Coffee and Vanilla. It was SUPER SUPER CRINGEY.  I dropped it after episode 1. Annoying female lead. Weird male lead. I can't even start with the storyline.. it's just *sigh* 

I can understand you saying you didn't like a drama after 1 episode, but to say it's the worst drama you've ever watched seems a bit unfair to me.  How would you know? You've literally only seen 1 episode.

1) Hwarang... I'm sorry but it was just so bad. I'm not a huge fan of the FL but i still wanted to give it a shot. More because it was V's debut drama and wanted to be able to say i had seen it - I was more focused around Minho's, Do Ji-han's and Lee Da In's characters. Like the leads didn't captivate me in the slightlest. The male leads I've loved in other drama and have seen a load of thier work but this was a train wreck.

2) Both of Joy's dramas... Now I was kinda disappointed when Joy got a female lead right of the bat, i think its better to start of in smaller roles and learn from your co-stars than to jump into a leading role right away and i feel like Joy didn't benefit from jumping into a lead role at all. Her acting put me of her characters. I honestly struggled a lot to actually like even a small section of her dramas. The side characters where poorly executed and i had to pause every so often to take a breather from the dramas.

3)The korean version of boys over flowers. Over all versions, the Japanese and Chinese are probably the best portrayed of the characters. The Korean version lacked so much its kinda hard to put into words what would have made it better. The second male lead literally had the same expression for most of the drama and i don't even think the male leads characteristics fitted with Lee Min Ho all that well either.

4) Thai's full house... It honest just felt like every other romance drama i've ever watched. It was so predictable that i literally knew how the whole drama would play out in the first few episodes. No much more needed to say about it.

5) When a snail falls in love (Chinese drama) - i fell in love with the synopsis prior to watching it but the moment i started it was like it fell flat. I couldn't get pulled into the character and lost interesting within the first 4 episodes. I still finished it but it took me over 4 weeks to make myself sit through and actually watch it. As a drama that has 21 episodes that are only a half an hour long it felt like torture sitting there watching it.

I have a load more i didn't like bit I'll leave it here. I didn't go into to much details cause spoilers and that but yep. Thats just 5 of the one's i didn't like. 

Hands down, the absolute WORSE Asian drama I've ever seen in my entire life has got to be TEMPTATION.

Steamiest pile of trash I've ever had the misfortune to watch. This drama had THE most vile, unrepentant, despicable characters ...
OMG, just remembering it now makes my blood boil!

Elle0804:

I didn't like I Picked up a Star On the Road,  it just romanticized Stockholm Syndrome

Thought the same thing. The story didn‘t made sense to me...

PrettyCarEye:

Hands down, the absolute WORSE Asian drama I've ever seen in my entire life has got to be TEMPTATION.

Steamiest pile of trash I've ever had the misfortune to watch. This drama had THE most vile, unrepentant, despicable characters ...
OMG, just remembering it now makes my blood boil! 

Right!? Like I love joy as an idol but what the hell was SM thinking when they put her in this drama? Her first drama was a fail and this.... If i could erase it from my memory i would!!!! Like literally nothing about this drama was attractive nor interesting enough to actually watch it. I stuck to it in the hopes it would get better, by the end i wanted to gauge out my eyes. I honest couldn't watch a drama for like a month after and put all my other dramas on hold cause i seriously couldn't get over how bad it was. 

- Twelve Nights (i loved the setting, but FL was so boring, plain and 2d. the actress wasnt good at her job either. a perfect case of great idea, poor execution)

- The Third Charm (ML was kinda abusive and obsessive)

- DOTS (overhyped. dont even bother arguing about it)

- Boys Over Flowers (why is this the most famous kdrama out of them all???!!)

- Accidentally In love & I Can Not Hug You (the acting was so bad, they turned me off for cdramas entirely) 

taedojoon:

- Twelve Nights (i loved the setting, but FL was so boring, plain and 2d. the actress wasnt good at her job either. a perfect case of great idea, poor execution)

- The Third Charm (ML was kinda abusive and obsessive)

- DOTS (overhyped. dont even bother arguing about it)

- Boys Over Flowers (why is this the most famous kdrama out of them all???!!)

- Accidentally In love & I Can Not Hug You (the acting was so bad, they turned me off for cdramas entirely) 

I wouldn't count c dramas out because you watched two of the most cringey ones. That would be like only seeing BOF and giving up on k dramas. 

For me:

W - Great cast but really bad plot. Waste of animation and effect. I can't find any chemistry between leads too. And the female lead is annoying

Taisetsu na koto kimi wa oshiete kureta - great casts again but the story just so depressing. The ML made your blood boils. 

looktothestars:

I wouldn't count c dramas out because you watched two of the most cringey ones. That would be like only seeing BOF and giving up on k dramas. 

i know i know... i would give them a chance again in future... but i simply cant rn lol

taedojoon:

i know i know... i would give them a chance again in future... but i simply cant rn lol

lol fair enough