Brise of the water god.  They managed to ruin my favorite manhwa. The plot was nonexisting and its not like the scriptwriter needed to come up with her own stuff. But none of the manhwa content was used. An absolute disaster! The comedy was ridiculously cringy and acting was terrible! Despite me liking the actors other work. This was a huge no-no.

JenniferFletcher:

Right!? Like I love joy as an idol but what the hell was SM thinking when they put her in this drama? Her first drama was a fail and this.... If i could erase it from my memory i would!!!! Like literally nothing about this drama was attractive nor interesting enough to actually watch it. I stuck to it in the hopes it would get better, by the end i wanted to gauge out my eyes. I honest couldn't watch a drama for like a month after and put all my other dramas on hold cause i seriously couldn't get over how bad it was. 

LOL, are you sure we're talking about the same drama? I don't think there was anyone named Joy in Temptation. I searched that name and I think the Joy you're talking about plays in The Great Seducer. :-)

I picked up a star on the road. I've started to watch it today, i've only seen 2 episodes, but by far I'm really hating it. Even if I don't like a drama I try my best to give it a chance until episode 10. If then I still don't like it, I drop it. But with this one, I had to stop watching it because I literally couldn't watch anymore of it. The plot is original, but it's just not well developed in my opinion. Anyways, I'll try to give it the chance I've given to other dramas before. We'll see, haha.

HEALER 

JUST BETWEEN LOVERS

ANGELS LAST MISSION LOVE

Honestly I didn’t like My little lover (Minami-kun no Koibito) a j-drama. I felt like nothing was going on and for me one of the most important thing is chemistry. And yeah there where no chemistry between the main character, because they were not filmed together...

PrettyCarEye:

LOL, are you sure we're talking about the same drama? I don't think there was anyone named Joy in Temptation. I searched that name and I think the Joy you're talking about plays in The Great Seducer. :-)

The great seducer had a few different names XD I watched it under the name Temptation so i assumed it was that one without checking. My bad

Here to Heart. The lead male was a douche. I just could not finish it. I am still fairly new to kdramas so give me time. lol

MinaVIP:

Brise of the water god.  They managed to ruin my favorite manhwa. The plot was nonexisting and its not like the scriptwriter needed to come up with her own stuff. But none of the manhwa content was used. An absolute disaster! The comedy was ridiculously cringy and acting was terrible! Despite me liking the actors other work. This was a huge no-no.

I completely agree.  I tried really hard to finish this one but ended up dropping it. Going in, I was pretty excited when I saw they were making an adaptation of the manhwa but it was a huge disappointment. The only thing similar was the name! It was also the first drama I saw  both the main leads in and was just not pleased with either of their acting. The acting was very stiff and monotone and they didn't have much chemistry. It was really cringy to watch. 

Itizura na kiss in Tokyo - I just don't  like j drama

Coffee and vannila

I agree tha Hyde, Jekyll, and Me was bad. Reading what the plot was, I had high expectations on it, but it turned out to be so fruitless, I ended up hating most characters. I also watched a bit of Zeni Geba, which I dropped instantly, due to the overreacting and the terribly boring plot, which I couldn't see going places. 

What's wrong with secretary Kim 

49 days 

Blade man 

Good-bye Mr Black 

The K2

Secret garden 

Memories of the sword (movie) 

Her private life 

healer. i have never hated an ost more. AND THEY PLAYED IT EVERY 3 MINUTES. i ended up muting it in the final episodes. only got thru that awful drama bc my best friend asked me to.... not going to write why i hated the rest bc it's making me angry thinking about them again lol

secret garden. 

cinderella & four knights 

hwarang. 

meteor garden. 

playful kiss. 

Mask

The great seducer 

Bride of the water god 

Black night: the man who guards me

The girl who sees scents 

- wow, I must not like the actress in those 3.

Even though I love Moon Chae Won a lot. I couldn't give her a pass for 

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter  it was so bad!

I hated My Heart Twinkle Twinkle. The storyline was ok but I just hated the inlaws. How can a mother-in-law be so evil and treat the daughter-in-law like that and her son did nothing about it.