My Brother Loves Me Too Much-both the show and the movie. It seems like it was trying to be terrible so maybe they actually achieved what they were setting out to do. 

My issue isn't the pseudo incest. I've seen a few shows with both fake and actual incest and if it's executed properly within the story line, it doesn't bother me. But this drama was just absolute trash. The acting, the writing, and the editing was all terrible. I know it was based off a manga and that you're not supposed to take shows like this seriously. Even with that in mind, this was the worst show I've ever seen. It's not even one of those shows that are so bad that they're fun to watch. It's just a waste of time. 

ShotaSidePart:
To the people who said they don't like Healer- SAME HERE!!!

Yeah, me too! I remember when it came out and people were basically going CRAZY, so I said to myself, I gotta watch this ... and I did and I was like ... that's it???? 

I gave it a 6/10 and even that score was quite generous. If I watched it today with my current rating system it would probably be a 5.

PrettyCarEye:

Yeah, me too! I remember when it came out and people were basically going CRAZY, so I said to myself, I gotta watch this ... and I did and I was like ... that's it???? 

I gave it a 6/10 and even that score was quite generous. If I watched it today with my current rating system it would probably be a 5. 

I gave it a 5 and even that is too high. At this point I've learned that anything with JCW will be overly hyped as the greatest drama of the year. I mean yea, the guy IS delicious eye candy but I don't really think he's all that great of an actor.

Boy for Rent Thai drama. 

I grade Thai and Chinese dramas on a curve, using a scale of degree of crumminess. If the show doesn't make me want to throw up on my shoes, it's practically A+.

Boy for Rent managed to be so bad, I couldn't even give it marks for showing up.

ShotaSidePart:

I gave it a 5 and even that is too high. At this point I've learned that anything with JCW will be overly hyped as the greatest drama of the year. I mean yea, the guy IS delicious eye candy but I don't really think he's all that great of an actor.

I also think Healer is *slightly* overrated, but if I rated it 5 then all these 'korean spy' movies and shows would be rated either 1 or 2/10. 

ShotaSidePart:

I tried watching the 1st episode of Healer twice but never made it past the half way point. Its still on my PTW because I'm hoping 3rd times the charm. I do agree with you though, I would only watch it for JCW's  screen presence. 

• Another Miss Oh
  • Sweet stranger and me
  • Bel ami
  • The producers
  • The lover

can't decide between Blade Man and Bride of Habaek

abyss.

i want my time back ;(

Olive4213:

Boy for Rent Thai drama. 

I grade Thai and Chinese dramas on a curve, using a scale of degree of crumminess. If the show doesn't make me want to throw up on my shoes, it's practically A+.

Boy for Rent managed to be so bad, I couldn't even give it marks for showing up.

Wonderful comments like this makes me want to watch it lol

ShotaSidePart:

JCW isn't attractive to me, but he does have his moments so I can understand the mass appeal. He's also a good kisser ... when he's paired up with a female lead who isn't on this fake 'pureness' sh--.  Anyway, 3/4 of dramas that are hyped up & have high scores on this site are trash ... in my books. They get only average or below average scorings from me. I know never to trust the hype (or even MDL users in general, aside from a handful whose lists indicate they have a similar taste to mine, yours being one of them) ... but sometimes I get carried away and can't beat my own curiosity & I always killed.

Olive4213:

Boy for Rent Thai drama. 

I finished watching it and I like it. It’s cliché and their relationship started on a bad situation, but I think the acting is great and that they are cute together.. 

For me: My little lover.. (Japanese drama)

Seen several disasters. But hands down, the worst was Left-Handed Wife. Bad script, ridiculous number of episodes, dragging plot, recycling of subthemes to the point of ad nauseam, many loose ends, near schrephrenic character development, horrible acting (especially young female leads),...shall I go on? That drama was makjang on steroids.

^ LOL makjang on steroids. I actually ended up addicted to this one, loved Kim Jin Woo as Lee Soo Ho

Melting Me Softly, it is boring/not funny to me... I really wanted to like it since I liked the writer's previous dramas Woman of Dignity and SWDBS but this one I just can't get into it at all. And the leads' first kiss scene looked forced 

even Abyss felt more entertaining than this one

Despite the foundation plot and actor's okay okay acting — because of the post prod and script writing, I'll have to say 2moons2