Ok, I know that people usually ask about the best drama you have watched but I'm just curious.  Different people have different views.

Which Asian drama is the worst in your opinion?

For me it's probably kdrama My Secret Hotel. It was sooo dragging and the love triangle was totally unnecessary. She was with SML all the time but at the end she still ended up with ML. Why? Just why? I think that if the FL wasn't played by Yoo In Na I would not even started it. 

I really liked My Secret Hotel. I thought it eas super cute!

For me, worst would be a J Drama called Deep Love. It was super disturbing, emo and ultra depressing. 

CherryBunny:

I really liked My Secret Hotel. I thought it eas super cute!

For me, worst would be a J Drama called Deep Love. It was super disturbing, emo and ultra depressing. 

Yes, some scenes were cute and that's why I started it but I didn't like the story and the lenght. You know that kind of feeling when the story is just not enough for that many episodes. But as I mentioned, every person has different taste and I totally respect that.

That's one tough question. I personally dislike most Thai and Japanese dramas (ofcourse there are exceptions).

So I would pick Sawan Biang(2008). It was so violent and draggy. Somehow I skipped so many episodes and complete d it.

I also don't like those Japanese dramas where the actress acts all dumb and try to be unnecessarily cute.

I didn't like I Picked up a Star On the Road,  it just romanticized Stockholm Syndrome

Elle0804:

I didn't like I Picked up a Star On the Road,  it just romanticized Stockholm Syndrome

I was thinking about watching it but I feel a little insecure about it. Thanks for your opinion.

I cant think of the no1 worst drama right now, but Recently I watched Abyss, and man it was bad. Almost all characters are idiots, with the drama totally totally missed maximixing the scifi-heavenly resurrection stone plot. 

Elle0804:

I didn't like I Picked up a Star On the Road,  it just romanticized Stockholm Syndrome

Kdramalover203:

I was thinking about watching it but I feel a little insecure about it. Thanks for your opinion.

I love Sung Hoon but the plot was just not my thing. Same wirh Thai Lakorn Jam Loey Rak. 

I sometimes like dark gritty noir type dramas, so i can usually handle some weird and dark most scenes/plots. and I know that I should give a pass or lower my bar of morality when i am watching slap kiss lakorn, Thus I just watch the performance of the actors.  

But this one was just whole other level of darkness and I comprehend able romaticized twisted plot. Girl falling for bad guy is a troppe and cliche done many times over . but in  JLR, The girl falling in love with the guy who kidnapped, held her hostage in chains, emotional/physical abuse, ended the atrocity with rape, and when he did let her go, he continually harassed and stalked her. He didn't show any remorse and he didn't even think that the punishment he inflicted was done to the female lead who was innocent. He is a sociopath who is supposed to be put in jail, so it was beyond me why t was made into a romance. It was super romanticized stockholm syndrome between a victim and a sociopath culprit!! Urghh.!!!

Other dramas that come to mind as something i just are bad: 

• Blade and Petal - it was like one awkward watch with how weirdly it was directed/produced
  • Bride of the water god - the acting was urghhhhhhh. 
  • Criminal Minds - bad bad bad adaptation of an awesome US series. Plus they totally missused an awesome cast 
  • Fashion King
  • Marmalade Boy (Taiwan) 
  • Blood

Panda and Hedgehog, I’m not sure it was the worst, but it’s up there.

• Does '7 first kisses' count? I know it was an ad but it still... 
  • Ring ring bell
  • Big

I have watched more than 250 KDramas. Hands down, the worst KDrama I have ever watched was Left-Handed Wife. It started out OK (never great), but the storyline went from weird to ridiculous and the plot was a snail’s pace. I finally dropped out before the last 10 or so episodes because it got too stupid to endure to the end (and I almost always endure!)  There are several Kdramas that I have absolutely hated, but Left-Handed Wife gets the highest YUCK award.

Otps4Life:

DOTS

The Heirs

I haven't seen The Heirs but I have watched Descendants of the Sun. I must say that it's really overrated. Like the sceneries are beautiful and I love Song Joong Ki but the story was nothing original and I disliked female characters in this drama. It has it's values but in fact it's just average kdrama. For me personally it's not the worst drama but it's not in my top dramas.

Hyde, Jekyll, Me

I had such high hopes when I saw that Hyun Bin was in it and those hopes were just stomped on repeatedly and burned as the series ended. I don't remember how it ended but I do remember how bad the last few episodes were so I might've just blacked out by then.

Looking back on it the show had a great cast too, Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min and Cheri and the story was just so bad that I noticed the writer took four years to come back and write another one. I might check it out just to see if she's improved but back to this one: Terrible!

The worst asian drama I've watched is the japanese drama Coffee and Vanilla. It was SUPER SUPER CRINGEY.  I dropped it after episode 1. Annoying female lead. Weird male lead. I can't even start with the storyline.. it's just *sigh* 

I really think i dont like any of these j drama and thai drama but in korean drama i dont like its  romance is a bonus book . I dont know why but it was really overrated i dont like the female lead and  the storyline was like .... No words  this is my opinion