Alrighty, I will give this a shot:

In Haruki Murakami's novel 1Q84 there appears a character called Professor Ebisuno. I was like: nice, it has a good ring to it. Then it was explained a few pages later that the name means "the killing fields". lol! :D I still liked it and I combined it with my birthdate, so = Ebisuno92

Ebisuno92:

Alrighty, I will give this a shot:

In Haruki Murakami's novel 1Q84 there appears a character called Professor Ebisuno. I was like: nice, it has a good ring to it. Then it was explained a few pages later that the name means "the killing fields". lol! :D I still liked it and I combined it with my birthdate, so = Ebisuno92

ugh it's been ages since I put that on my plan-to-read list.. #tsundoku lol

nice one! will check that later on :D

bornfreeonekiss:

Bornfreeonekiss:  Jaejoong's twitter username lol. That's it.

oh.. so you're a Cassies

Green-wing is a type of duck also associated with my name.

I got mine from Avengers: Endgame lol

Mine is my a mash up of my nickname Shell but xx  instead of the xx I don’t know about the  k and z .... and the numbers are my birth date without the last digit, it’s usually 199_ with the _. Representing the last digit

Shxxkz199:

Mine is my a mash up of my nickname Shell but xx  instead of the xx I don’t know about the  k and z .... and the numbers are my birth date without the last digit, it’s usually 199_ with the _. Representing the last digit

hahaha kz is so random

kaisrexxi:

hahaha kz is so random

I know hahaha.

Nothing overly creative about my name.  Cora Munro is a character from Last of the Mohicans.  In both the book and movie she is a strong, intelligent, and independent single woman which is not the typical 18th century woman.  I admire those traits.   

not the alice:

my names Aline and i grew up watching Alice in Wonderland as if it was chocolate and i the chocoholic jkldf i love so much that adorable fantasy, so so much that i even had a rabbit called 'coelho branco' ('white rabbit,' in english) lol 'not  the alice' means i aint that alice. im aline, not alice ljkdf no great background behind it at all

lol I love cheshire cat!

I use mine almost everywhere online. My hubby used to be addicted to online chess which made me feel alone, even at home with him. I created an email account with the name over 20 years ago and it just stuck. LOL At least he got the hint and cut down on his playing time. :)