saw this on Twitter before and I'm thinking to ask the same here...

What's the story behind your MDL handle?

When I was like 9/10 I got fed up of a website saying every username I wrote was taken so I combined the words zebra and clue together to make my own word: zalcu. 

zalcu:

When I was like 9/10 I got fed up of a website saying every username I wrote was taken so I combined the words zebra and clue together to make my own word: zalcu. 

kaisrexxi

0 seconds ago

wow that's cool.. was that on a whim? zebra and clue?^^

Mokona is a character of Tsubasa Chronical. It is one of two helper of the time witch and is able to finds lost memories. I used this name for a long time and because it was already the user name of someone I just put a "real" before the username :)

kaisrexxi:
wow that's cool.. was that on a whim? zebra and clue?^^

The idea to mash two words was completely a whim. As for the two words themselves, zebra had a reason-ish. I wanted was a z in my username at the time (idk why) and zebra was the first word I thought of.  Clue came from having "no clue" what to use as a second word to mash. 

I’m from Hawaii 

Enuff said lol

Island Life :

I’m from Hawaii 

Enuff said lol

yah right^^ hi, there!

zalcu:

The idea to mash two words was completely a whim. As for the two words themselves, zebra had a reason-ish. I wanted was a z in my username at the time (idk why) and zebra was the first word I thought of.  Clue came from having "no clue" what to use as a second word to mash. 

that "no clue" lol nice to meet you, zalcu!

real_Mokona:

Mokona is a character of Tsubasa Chronical. It is one of two helper of the time witch and is able to finds lost memories. I used this name for a long time and because it was already the user name of someone I just put a "real" before the username :)

the adorable Soel xD

Hah mine is really funny cause park is my bias  last name and t_t means dead  and arisha mine name . .... Ve ry lame name ..

Parkt_tArisha:

Hah mine is really funny cause park is my bias  last name and t_t means dead  and arisha mine name . .... Ve ry lame name ..

I don't think so. Arisha sounds good. What do you mean t_t  means dead?

Bornfreeonekiss:  Jaejoong's twitter username lol. That's it.

Feel like I'm in a daze whenever I'm watching good dramas.  Great way to escape from this crazy world.

actually i wrote the hint in my bio,

but ill write it here anyway

my name come from combining russian and white bear. people who follow nogizaka46 might get it already. the 'russian' came from a Nogizaka46's member, Sasaki Kotoko, she is crazy about Russian, you can call her Russia-Otaku. then the 'white bear' came from another member, Ito Marika, and originated from this video. I thought russian white bear would sound cool and funny lol (and no one used it yet).

russian white bear:

actually i wrote the hint in my bio,

but ill write it here anyway

my name come from combining russian and white bear. people who follow nogizaka46 might get it already. the 'russian' came from a Nogizaka46's member, Sasaki Kotoko, she is crazy about Russian, you can call her Russia-Otaku. then the 'white bear' came from another member, Ito Marika, and originated from this video. I thought russian white bear would sound cool and funny lol (and no one used it yet).

Agree! Also, having to encounter a white bear in Russia is literally cool xD