Sometimes it seems like at least a third of the characters in modern day dramas have red hair, even those who are total recluses or on the run. Is this just a TV thing?

what were you watching ? manga live action ? lol

The other day i saw a video about japan on YT ,apparently JSchools order student with even dark brown hair to dye it black!

About your QS its because the pastel filter gives warmth or sth that is captivating so Yeah instead of white washing its now pastel filters that's why actors are having this wooden walnut rusty color.

There is nothing wrong with red hair. Japanese are not simply used to the color. There are fewer reds than blonds and brunettes anyway, and that's one of the reasons why it is admired in US. In a sense, you might say Japanese are still live in the time of Anne Of Green Gables when it comes to hair color. But I am sure they will catch up soon. Meanwhile, do not take it personal. Nobody is forcing you to waok in Japan, so you have the choice of take it or leave it.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

I do dye my hair red / red shade. IDK because those brown shades are so common. XD

Outside of dramas(Japanese predominantly)  I have never seen any asian person with red hair. In India, lots of women use henna for their hair as they are supposed to be good for hair . Over a period of time especially when their hair becomes gray, application of henna leaves the hair with a bright orange color. 

No. It's very rare to see someone with dyed red hair. Majority has natural black hair or dyed brown hair, then there's a few with dyed blonde hair

No. It's very rare to see someone with dyed red hair. Majority has natural black hair or dyed brown hair, then there's a few with dyed blonde hair

what were you watching ? manga live action ?  router information