its urgent request at present what should i watch cause i'm confuse too much and wasted my two hours of free time on net to decide what should i watch but yet not concluded to even one drama its always happen to me most of the time i search /analysis about drama which is great to watch and wasted of more than half time of my free scheduled 

at present what should i watch pls recommend me 

thanks in advanced

coffee and vanilla

Ever Night, The Untamed, Love Better Than Immortality, An Oriental Odyssey

roseprincess:

coffee and vanilla

thankyou for suggestion  i'm really liking male lead obsession for FL  anymore suggestion similar to coffee and vanilla

kakafukaka

sua:

Ever Night, The Untamed, Love Better Than Immortality, An Oriental Odyssey

all are historical can you spoil (spoiler make me to take decision quickly otherwise i'll hesitate )it for me cause china majority of drama based on historical and i rarely found classic on them some time worst you got some time great but probability of great drama finding is only 5-8 %

if possible complete story i don't mind

here are some dramas i completely satisfied

• ashes of love
  • ten miles of peach blossom
  • story of ming lan
  • princess agent

anyway thankyou for your suggestion  

Young Blood - A story about teamwork and friendship. Not so much of romance in this but the couples in this are sweet. If you are looking for romance-heavy plot, maybe this is not for you. Comedy but solid plot at the same time. You may be surprised on the reactions/ acts of the main characters but they make perfect sense logically. The ending made it feels like the drama will have a second season but it is pretty much complete and is a happy ending for me. Great dialogues and amazing performances by the young and new actors. Not much CGI used in this drama too, only one iirc. Highly recommend this if you are looking for some light-hearted, spies and investigation drama.

DramaDrama:
Young Blood

i can watch this actually i can give it a shot  may be some time thankyou

JoanneSmith:

kakafukaka

thankyou

DrAmAlOvEr:

all are historical can you spoil (spoiler make me to take decision quickly otherwise i'll hesitate )it for me cause china majority of drama based on historical and i rarely found classic on them some time worst you got some time great but probability of great drama finding is only 5-8 %

if possible complete story i don't mind

here are some dramas i completely satisfied

• ashes of love
  • ten miles of peach blossom
  • story of ming lan
  • princess agent

anyway thankyou for your suggestion  

Ever Night:

• Fantasy & Action-packed. There is some focus on romance.
  • Lots of characters as well.
  • I’ll spoil a bit of the beginning: It starts with the intro of the Eternal Night (what it is) and three people who come upon some insects under a tree. There is also an introduction of two other characters. Then, it transitions to the ML (Ning Que) and his group of soldiers (border soldiers) fighting bandits. They all live in a city named, Wei City which is where the FL (Sang Sang) also lives and is his maid. She and Ning Que have grown up together and have been inseparable since meeting one another at young ages. Ning Que gets accepted into Tang Academy, which is one of the best schools for martial arts and he gets closer to his dream, as a princess (Li Yu) arrives in Wei City. Ning Que is chosen to be her guide, so he and Sang Sang leave with the princess to the capital.

Here’s an article that lists 5 reasons why the drama is worth watching: https://www.soompi.com/article/1287623wpp/not-average-hero-5-reasons-ever-night-fantasy-c-drama-worth-watching

The Untamed:

• Fantasy, Action-packed, Friendship
  • This is a live action adaptation of Mo Dao Zu Shi, which is a BL novel, manhwa, and anime. There is romance between the MLs, but the romance is censored in the live action.
  • There’s also a long flashback (how it all began up until Wuxian’s death).
  • Male leads:
  • Wei Wuxian/Wei Ying – Known as the Yiling Patriach and had the Yin Tiger Metal. He created demonic cultivation. Used to be a disciple from a sect called: Yunmeng Jiang Sect.
  • Lan Zhan/Lan Wangji – his title: Hanguang Jun (Light Bearing Lord) & the 2nd young master of the Lan Clan.
  • Yin Metal: an item that contains lots of resentment. Due to its potential to create chaos, it was separated into 4/5 pieces and sealed in different places. It was never mentioned to future generations but the Wen Clan’s Leader searched for it and managed to find 3 pieces. He used these pieces to create ghost puppets by using real people and took over the other clans. This caused the clans to join forces and stop the Wen Clan leader. They killed him, destroyed the Yin metal pieces, and went after the rest of the clan.
  • Yin Tiger Metal: created from the Yin metal by Wuxian because he had a piece of the Yin Metal. This helped him help the other clans to stop the Wen Clan. It was later destroyed by Wuxian before he died.
  • In the beginning: The story starts 16 years after Wei Wuxian’s/Wei Ying’s (ML) death. He was the creator of demonic cultivation and hated by many. He gets summoned into the body of Mo Xuanyu (who dies) who was known as crazy. He lived with the Mo family, who mistreated him & he summoned Wuxian to resolve the grudges (each grudge was a scar/scratch on his left arm) he had. On the same day Wuxian returned, some disciples from the Lan Clan came to the Mo family’s home to exterminate evil spirits. During this process, the Mo family members become ghost puppets. This resolved some grudges of Mo Xuanyu. The disciples also sent a light signal to Lan Zhan for assistance. When Lan Zhan arrived and helped with the situation, they found a sword that contained traces of the Yin Tiger Metal. Wuxian then runs off into the night and Lan Zhan chases after him, only to lose him. He wonders if the one that ran off was really Wuxian.

Love Better Than Immortality

• Fantasy, action, romance, time-travel
  • A girl who goes by the name, Chun Hua gives up immortality to experience love. She travels back in time through a machine & is told that her Mr. Right, named Qiu Yue will be the first person she sees. When she wakes up, she sees him but only his back and her vision wasn’t clear. Once her vision became clear, there was a man standing there causing her to think he was her Mr. Right. That man’s name is Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai was suspicious of her because she was found at the medical sage’s (famous doctor) place. The medical sage was dead. He brought her home to find out who she was and as they got to know one another more, he discovered that she was his fiancé who was thought to be dead. During the time they were getting to know one another more, Chun Hua also got to know Qiu Yue, thinking that he was her brother (because he lied to her). Later on, Chun Hua’s brother told her that she had an affair with Qiu Yue (Chun Hua forgot everything after she woke up). Since she forgot everything, she was in love with Xiao Bai but things changed as time went on.
  • In addition to this, there is also a longevity nut that can completely heal someone. Many people of the martial arts world want it, but no one has seen it. This nut and a man named Mr. Shi have caused lots of trouble for the martial arts world and has caused many deaths.

An Oriental Odyssey

• Fantasy, action, romance, time-travel, comedy
  • This is based on a novel.
  • Some spoilers: 
    • The FL (Ye Yuan An) who is from a noble family, involves herself in crimes and mysteries and through this, she meets Zhao Lan Zhi (ML), who is a police officer. Yuan An also met a slave named Mu Le (ML) and took him in. As they all got closer to one another, Mu Le developed feelings for her, while she and Lan Zhi fell in love with each other. Another FL named Princess Ming Hui also developed feelings for Lan Zhi after a few encounters with him. 
    • Besides this, all the situations they got themselves into, involve the 9 Divine Beads which were hidden away but were reappearing due to Princess Ming Hui’s assistance in gathering them for a monk who served the Empress of the Tang Empire. The beads were powerful and hidden because of what someone could do if they possessed all 9 beads. As Yuan An, Lan Zhi, Mu Le, & Princess Ming Hui delved into the situations involving the 9 Divine Beads, the true reason why the beads were gathered was revealed, Yuan An and Lan Zhi ended up separating, and Mu Le’s real identity was made known.
    • Then, Mu Le took the beads away to his home kingdom and forgot everything that ever happened in the Tang Empire. Since Mu Le was once Yuan An's servant/slave, she decided to go after him and bring the Divine Beads back. She also time-traveled to before she met Mu Le a couple of times so that she could stop him from coming to the Tang Empire.
  • Additionally, Yuan An later has feelings for Mu Le.

Here is also an article listing 4 reasons why you should watch the drama: https://www.soompi.com/article/1271017wpp/epic-tale-romance-adventure-4-reasons-watch-c-drama-oriental-odyssey

Alright! I hope I spoiled them well enough! For me, I like all of them. I think they’re all pretty interesting. I would definitely re-watch Ever Night. I’m still watching The Untamed and Love Better Than Immortality. I also apologize for the lengthy spoilers.

@sua 

you give this effort to convince me so i'll surely give them one chance 

thankyou