♥♥♥

I made a list of upcoming Korean dramas and I want to share it with you and talk about new dramas. 

Here is the list > Upcoming Korean dramas list 

I personally look forward to many dramas. It can increase when we get more information about other dramas we don't know much about. 

Dramas I am looking forward to:

> Love Alarm (because of Kim So Hyun and the plot)

> Strangers from Hell (Im Shi Wan and Lee Dong Wook)

> Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (I just love Gong Seung Yeon)

> Vagabond (Gu Family Book ♥ vibes)

> Melting Me Softly (Ji Chang Wook and Won Jin Ah - it could be an interesting couple)

My Country (it has Yang Se Jong, Woo Do Hwan and Kim Seol Hyun, for me it is a must watch)

People With Flaws (I just want to see Oh Yeon Seo again)

Psychopath Diary (I really liked Jung In Sun in Eulachacha Waikiki and Terius Behind Me) 

> Something About Us (All I need is that there is Seo Kang Joon)

> Seen from a Distance, Green Spring (Seo Kang Joon again) 

> So I Married an Anti-Fan (I liked the movie and I think the drama could be better)

True Beauty (I read the webtoon and I wonder how good the drama will be)

> I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice (Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young together? must watch)

> The King: The Eternal Monarch (Lee Min Ho comeback) 

So far it is all. What about you, which drama you look forward to most? Let me know in the comment. 

I’m really looking forward to Strangers From Hell because of Lee Dong Wook; I want to see him in this very different role! Of course, Melting Me Softly because of Ji Chang Wook. ???? I think I’ll watch Love Alarm next. 

emaureeng:

I'm looking forward to Melting Me Softly - two people frozen for 20 years after an experiment that was only supposed to last 24 hours. There's also the demand that their body temperatures can't drop below a certain range (reminds me of the old Keanu Reeves actioner, Speed). I think this one will be fun, sure hope so.

The eight episodes of Love Alarm are all out, but reviews indicate that as well as being short, it feels like half a drama. Some people wonder if more will be coming at a later date.

I saw that about Love Alarm and it sounds like what they did with My First First Love where it ended abruptly but several months later they came out with season 2. Don’t know why they do this. ????

emaureeng:

I'm looking forward to Melting Me Softly - two people frozen for 20 years after an experiment that was only supposed to last 24 hours. There's also the demand that their body temperatures can't drop below a certain range (reminds me of the old Keanu Reeves actioner, Speed). I think this one will be fun, sure hope so.

The eight episodes of Love Alarm are all out, but reviews indicate that as well as being short, it feels like half a drama. Some people wonder if more will be coming at a later date.

Season 2 of Love Alarm is confirmed. It is normally a 16-episode drama, just divided into two series just like My First First Love. I read that second season will be released at the end of 2019 or early 2020. It may be later, the exact date is unknown.

Pryes:

Season 2 of Love Alarm is confirmed. It is normally a 16-episode drama, just divided into two series just like My First First Love. I read that second season will be released at the end of 2019 or early 2020. It may be later, the exact date is unknown. 

thx for this update,  i wasnt gonna watch with the prior comment but i will now but will wait till closer to S2.  I am hating that they are breaking the shows up.   It would be OK if not more than a month 4-6 mos is too much.  Even waitin for S3 of Arthdal bugs me but am giving them leeway because of his divorce and that he's working on two projects at once = more Song Joong Ki

Thanks for compiling this list.   I have been watching them flow by on Asian Wiki blog...and thinking the same thing as u in my head.   :D    I will pretty much check them all out and see what sticks.   Of the whole list My Country is probably the one i am most anxious for becuz of the actors u mentioned and that it also has Jang Hyuk in it too.     My heart, of course, is most interested in Ji Chang Wook's and Seo Kang Joon's works the most.