Many people can't with Lee Min Ho but me i see literaly all his works its not like i m the biggest fan but all his work suit to my taste. 

I am a person who even i dislike something i will try again once or twice. 

Its Like That with Park Shin Hye. 

I discovered her with The Heirs. God I love this drama because is the second with Lee Min Ho and Thanks this drama i discovered many of faves : Kim Woo Bin, Park Hyun Sik Kang Ha Neul...

I went to try again with pinnochio gosh thanks to that its one of the drama i hate the most because i discovered a man equal to Park Shin Hye ..... Lee Jung Suk 

I try again  with Doctors, how can she make me dislike a drama with Kim Rae Won ??? 

So for you who is the one you can't go with ...

Park Shin Hye, no joke. I skip every drama she's in cause I can't stand her. I tried watching several dramas with her and dropped them all because of her as the main reason. Now I gave up even trying. 

I tried watching Doctors at least three times, the last time just recently. My advise: Don't waste your time. It's not worth it and that's not only because of Park Shin Hye, because the medical aspect is horribly illogical and has more bad actors/actresses. 

Others: 

Viann Zhang (has two facial expressions, blank stare and blank with tears) 

Lee Hsin Ai (nothing personal, but she lacks showing emotions just like Zhang) 

Yang Yang (simply because except for one drama nothing of his list picks my interest) 

Lee Sung Kyung (Just nope)

Yin-Taiyo:

Park Shin Hye, no joke. I skip every drama she's in cause I can't stand her. I tried watching several dramas with her and dropped them all because of her as the main reason. Now I gave up even trying. 

I tried watching Doctors at least three times, the last time just recently. My advise: Don't waste your time. It's not worth it and that's not only because of Park Shin Hye, because the medical aspect is horribly illogical and has more bad actors/actresses. 

Others: 

Viann Zhang (has two facial expressions, blank stare and blank with tears) 

Lee Hsin Ai (nothing personal, but she lacks showing emotions just like Zhang) 

Yang Yang (simply because except for one drama nothing of his list picks my interest) 

Lee Sung Kyung (Just nope) 

I see The heirs and yes i wanted to slap her every time she lose a tear. 

I see at least 4 dramas where she was the lead : the heirs,

you're beautiful : i dislike almost everything about this drama, the male lead, lee hong ki and the storyline thanks to 

doctors : thank to kim rae won and almost all men in this story because her she succed to ruin a romance with kim rae won AND i agree with you Lee Sung Kyung need to focus on modelism she is not good for acting. 

Pinnochio like i said a good story but both lead i cannot stand them. 

And even in the movie HYUNG with D.O 

I drop tree of heaven. 

IN KOREA i cannot stand 

Lee Jung Suk, istrat with secret garden but he was support role so i didn't remeber of him. pinnochio, i hear your voice... but because of him i can't see School 2013 with my baby Kim Woo Bin. 

Park Shin Hye 

Lee Sung Kyung  after BokJoo and doctors i can't stand her 

I planned to pick up You're Beautiful as I dropped it. Now I think I shouldn't bother. I have so many nice things to watch in my Plan to Watch list. 

I can't really grasp what it is with Park Shin Hye but I can't watch her. Oh god in Doctors she's the most annoying. 

I have tried many times to watch dramas with Dilraba Dilmurat in them.  I just can't stand her voice and it's not the same just reading subtitles with no sound.  If she is the lead I won't watch the drama and if she is a supporting role I'll just mute when she comes on screen.  

did you watch To beautiful to you with Choi Minho and Sulli of yes stop here. Its almost the same story. 

Jang Geun Suk the ML suck as a Tsundere

Park Shin Hye make you totally dumb when you see here or him 

and Lee Hong Ki well he is not a actor but a child who was here to play. 

CoraMunro:

I have tried many times to watch dramas with Dilraba Dilmurat in them.  I just can't stand her voice and it's not the same just reading subtitles with no sound.  If she is the lead I won't watch the drama and if she is a supporting role I'll just mute when she comes on screen.  

I like it what you write and like you explain it (even if i like this actriss because of her childdish part ) i discovered her in Ten Miles Peaches Blossom and i wait for the second part. 

I see her in a show she sing and play the sister of the snow queen anna. 

But i am any interest to see other drama with her after i watched the movie Mr Pride and Mrs Prejudice. Maybe one day and i will focus on her voice to see 

I'm not really the type to blacklist actors for life since everyone's a work in progress and has their own role in any industry but...

For me personally, it's hard for me to get into dramas with young actors. It's not because I think they're bad at acting, not at all, it's more that they don't draw me into a story the way I want to be drawn in. I'm not even old myself, I'm only in my 20s, but I need the characters AND actors to be in their mid-30s at least, and they have to actually look like it. (One exception: the drama is about/stars children, like Queen's Classroom, Mother, or dramas with teens about mature topics)

There's this grounded aura that older actors have that really lends to me getting involved with their characters and stories. I don't know if it's industry experience or life experience or a combination of both, but it's something I like. There's a whole crop of actors born after 1985 that I am just waiting for them to get older and act older characters LOL. But for now, I more than likely will skip their dramas unless the plot sounds especially enticing and they are paired with older main actors. There are also older actors whose dramas I skip if they are acting cutesy young 20s characters; plus, some older actors DO act older characters, but they don't possess the "grounded aura" that I mentioned, so they often seem like children playing adults to me. I realise how ambiguous that sounds haha. I just prefer a dash of maturity and grounded realness in my dramas... it's totally just a personal taste thing.

CoraMunro:
I just can't stand her voice

btw, Dilraba is always dubbed in her dramas, so that's not her voice haha. but I agree, that voice actor's voice is always so excruciating to listen to.

Lee Jong Suk, I just can't. I can't stand anything he plays in, no matter how much I like the other actors or the story.

Park Hye Soo - for me she ruined Introverted Boss

Go Ah Rah - for me she ruined Hwarang and Black

kapanak:
Lee Jong Suk, I just can't. I can't stand anything he plays in, no matter how much I like the other actors or the story.

Lol I’ve only watched one of his dramas and I thought he was good 

forme.. they are

Shin Se Kyung, Go Ah Ra and Lee Yo Won..

Rara:

forme.. they are

Shin Se Kyung, Go Ah Ra and Lee Yo Won..

I didnt see any of lee Yo Won work 

i think shin se kyung become pretty good at acting since my little bride

Go ah ra, i dont know what is wrong with her; its not like i can see her work but i feel something goes wrong even in hwarang or all surrender 

Island Life :

Lol I’ve only watched one of his dramas and I thought he was good 

its not like he dont know how to act but for its like he is emotionless. He is like park shin hye. And i saw many of his work docteur stranger W Pinnochio When we are sleeping. 

Suzy :s I do like the dramas she is in  but i never check them out because of her :s she is just boring. In my opinion her acting is very plain. She has the same expressions for every kind of situation and emotion.

Jang Nara

GOo Ah Ra 

Lee Jungsuk

Park Shin Hye

Th actress  Running Man hostess

All Tiwanese actresses(maybe its not their fault because T FL is not written well and non of them is a good looking one

The Sml in She Was Pretty

The actress in Love Clinic