Excuse me while I subscribe to this post B-)

looktothestars:

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - Jung So Min and Seo In Guk have crazy natural sexual chemistry. I need to see them in another drama together.

That Winter the Wind Blows - I don't remember if there's a kiss in this one but you can feel the love between the leads.

Somewhere Only We Know (2019 Chinese drama) - Don't believe the description for this one. Surprisingly the romance is actually pretty mature and realistic for a college setting. Also he's a PhD student, not really her teacher. I know hearing teacher/student relationship automatically wigs some people out lol. 

My Girlfriend is an Alien - This romance is not so mature lol but the ML isn't a flower boy and the chemistry is undeniable.

I am watching my girlfriend is an alien this is really cute and the ML is manly as I like! 

That winter the wind blows I watched it! Not till thhe end but it was a beautiful love story 

The smile has’eft Your eyes has been on my PTW list for a long time but I never had the motivation to begin it

Kakafukaka - quirky JDrama but the tension is there

Just Incase u didn’t watch:  Another  miss oh definitely has it. 

(Turns subscribe  off as ‘sexual tension’ appeared when someone was on my phone via my email notifications  loool)

Azalae:

Jugglers is good! I watched it months ago and liked it. It was more mature but Idon’t remember if there were kisses...

Yeah, I can’t remember if there were a lot but there was.

“The smile has left Your eyes has been on my PTW list for a long time but I never had the motivation to begin it”

Perhaps watch the original first...Million Stars Falling from the Sky (JDrama)

JoanneSmith:
Perhaps watch the original first...Million Stars Falling from the Sky (JDrama)

I 100% agree with this one. Watch the original first because, to me at least, it's far superior than the Korean remake. Don't read either of their summaries/ synopsis cause it will ruin it for you.

Definitely Eternal Love (10 Miles of Peach Blossom). 

If  looks could melt... This is definitely the drama to beat

Myauntmary:

Definitely Eternal Love (10 Miles of Peach Blossom). 

If  looks could melt... This is definitely the drama to beat

Why can’t I get into it?  I am deceived because I would like to love it. Everyone recommends it to me. There are a lot of kisses. But I am stuck at ep 16. I feel the romance is forced. He loved her way too fast so I can’t understand why he loves her so much. And I don’t really love Yang Mi’s character...

Azalae:

Why can’t I get into it?  I am deceived because I would like to love it. Everyone recommends it to me. There are a lot of kisses. But I am stuck at ep 16. I feel the romance is forced. He loved her way too fast so I can’t understand why he loves her so much. And I don’t really love Yang Mi’s character...

Hmmm, I dunno why... Maybe watch till Episode 24? Don't force yourself though. If you really don't like it, drop it. 

I guess we have have different tastes.

Recommend you:

Before We get Married, Boss and Me, Go Go Squid, Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Try them instead.  Chemistry was sizzling. Good luck

Azalae:

I totally agree with you , I also felt a big awkwardness, love even kisses were forced (kisses were forced indeed) and Yang Mi 's character is kinda.. annoying to me.. 

O_O this is the first time I've seen anyone put down TMoPB... I'm shooketh. To be honest though it does take some time to get into it. What the above comment said about going to episode 24 is pretty accurate, at least for me, cause that is when I pretty much started the binge.

Try Legend of Fuyao: has some steamy scenes with ML shirtless - priceless, lol

Cruel Romance was good