I've only watched a handful of 2019's dramas :/ Hasn't really felt like a great drama year, but I guess  Romance is a Bonus Book was quite good. 

I have a feeling that Extraordinary You will be my favorite of this year, but it hasn't ended yet so you never know.

Out of what I have seen of Jdramas (still working my way through them)
Afro Tanaka or Semi Otoko  or Yuube wa Otanoshimi Deshita ne for romance (seriously I can't pick)
Anata no ban desu for mystery
JOKERxFACE (not subbed) for something different
Saving Rock  for comedy

But I am not done yet
Best movie is Kingdom though : )

Be Melodramatic it's bittersweet and beautiful the friendship is so precious and I am a sucker for multicouples and friendship themes in a drama it gives me "Because this is my First Life and Age of Youth Feels"

My Country: The New Age

The Lies Within

Haechi

Class of Lies

Graceful Family

Watcher

Less than Evil

Doctor Prisoner

Big Issue

For Kdrama, Kingdom, although The Nokdu Flower, Search: WWW, and Be Melodramatic are strong contenders too, I think.

As for Jdrama, I can't decide between Kinou Nani Tabeta? and Dakara Watashi wa Oshimashita. (And Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai, which is still airing.)

Pegasus Market

The Untamed - favorite drama not just this year, all years

For me The King’s Avatar is the best drama of 2019.

SHAREit MX Player

Be melodramatic 

I've only watched 4 or 5 dramas of 2019 (this year didn't have a lot of interesting dramas for me) ... out of those one or two are not completely finished, but almost.

The best for me was definitely The Untamed which i have recently finished. Also the K-drama Haechi was really good, I loved that too.

3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu

Class of Lies

Watcher

The Lies Within

Vagabond

Historic:

Haechi 

My Country: The New Age

The Tale of the Nokdu

Arthdal Chronicles

The Untamed

Doctor Prisoner