Anyone Know when Fights Break Sphere Season 2 will release??

I'm also interested ???? when?

Maybe next year.. i searched everywhere didn't find anything. I thought the cast was not decided yet. I(hope they will not change main lead)

If Leo isn't in the next one like he doesn't want to be, I will not watch the drama. It won't be right or the same without him!!!  He brought the feeling into it for me. I do love the girl that kept calling him her husband. Though, at first, she was very annoying lol! The chemistry was good with all the leads but there are a few things I hope they clear up in season 2, if they make it. 

Nita Hamilton:

If Leo isn't in the next one like he doesn't want to be, I will not watch the drama. It won't be right or the same without him!!!  He brought the feeling into it for me. I do love the girl that kept calling him her husband. Though, at first, she was very annoying lol! The chemistry was good with all the leads but there are a few things I hope they clear up in season 2, if they make it. 

yeah he is good but i think he wont come in next season but he recommended his friend i think..

I want to see it regardless of whether the main character is changed. the story line is very interesting and the music is phenomenal 

We're going to wait for S2. We're almost done with Ever Night 2 and it's pretty good.  Somewhat a different cast. Yes, for "book" addict.

HeloMekInVegas:

We're going to wait for S2. We're almost done with Ever Night 2 and it's pretty good.  Somewhat a different cast. Yes, for "book" addict.

yes if ever night season 1 actor was on 2nd season it will become hit but new actor is also good but main lead chemistry is not like 1st season. :P

It could be another actor and it will follow the novel. We don't know when will they start filming or probably they have but now China is in Lockdown , so let's see ..hopefully it would be better than the 1st and I just hope Xiao Zhan will come back although he just play as support role.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/leo-wu-recommends-another-actor-to-replace-him-for-fights-breaks-spheres-2/ 

AniMangaSensei:

It could be another actor and it will follow the novel. We don't know when will they start filming or probably they have but now China is in Lockdown , so let's see ..hopefully it would be better than the 1st and I just hope Xiao Zhan will come back although he just play as support role.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/leo-wu-recommends-another-actor-to-replace-him-for-fights-breaks-spheres-2/ 

Thanks for that link, and yeah....the "lockdown" will affect everything.

AniMangaSensei:

I honestly don't mind if it isn't filmed for even a year. I want the actors and production teams to stay safe. This lockdown is a good thing. I would just like to know that eventually we get another season

Nita Hamilton:

If Leo isn't in the next one like he doesn't want to be, I will not watch the drama. It won't be right or the same without him!!!  He brought the feeling into it for me. I do love the girl that kept calling him her husband. Though, at first, she was very annoying lol! The chemistry was good with all the leads but there are a few things I hope they clear up in season 2, if they make it. 

From reading some comments, someone is going to replace his character in season 2. I'm not 100% sure if that is going to happen but that is what I have read. 

Nita Hamilton:

Yes.. I love leo wu aka wu lei, lei shao.. by the way leo wu is great young actor.. and I want leo wu cast in drama fights break sphere season 2.. if drama fights break sphere season 3 that's great to..