I really don't remember much about it, but it was Takumi Kun level old and right at the start there was a scene where the boy, as a kid, had to be restrained to a bed and then says "I peed" after a while. 

If anyone knows which one this is from please let me know!

Some others that I've just randomly watched on airplanes and forgotten what the names are:

1. Serial robber with a raincoat frames a guy who makes a living by GPS tagging cars. The robber shoots people at the back of the knees but doesn't really kill them. The guy gets blackmailed into becoming the serial robber and just wants his life back. 

2. Jdrama where a schoolgirl falls for a teacher. The girl injured her Achilles tendon before so can't really run. There is a scene where she's working in a restaurant, it starts raining and the teacher comes to the restaurant.

3. R rated movie about an eccentric detective chasing the Yakuza, partnered up with a rookie detective. It gets pretty gory, one of the first things you see is someone's balls being cut off. Eventually the older detective is killed and they end up digging up a lot of dirt on the police force.