Just curious because I am currently reading Heaven Official's Blessing and I want a drama adaption of it like untamed so baddddd >-< (I think there will be a donghua on it tho?) 

For me its, Rebirth of the malicious empress of military lineage. Though i am scared that no one could give it the full amount of angst as it had in the novel. 

Honestly, Same. I am afraid they'll change it way too much like they did with princess wei yang... It's one of the best reincarnation/rebirth novel and so I still wish it have a drama adaption tho :P I just hope if it ever has a drama, it'll live up to the novel. 

Been thinking of reading that novel. But got busy for a while. Can i ask where can i read that...?

Do you mean princess wei yang? I've been reading it at Novel updates but I currently have it on hold so idk if it's completely translated there sorry. 

Baekw_:

Do you mean princess wei yang? I've been reading it at Novel updates but I currently have it on hold so idk if it's completely translated there sorry. 

Thanks for that link. I actually went and read it, and so it is the drama that has Tiffany Tang and Lou Jing. The drama was a big disappointment and I realized they changed so much from the novel which is such a shame cause the Nov was good. But I also tead that the novel itself is plagiarised, and the original author/s and his supporters won a lawsuit against the Princess Weiyang writer. So while I am curious how the story will differ more from the drama, I am actually planning to drop this because of this plagiarism issue. 

And I've read about until chapter 50. And all I can say is its good but its not as brilliant as Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I like other rebirth/transmigating Cdrama more than Princess weiyoung. 

Czakhareina:

Thanks for that link. I actually went and read it, and so it is the drama that has Tiffany Tang and Lou Jing. The drama was a big disappointment and I realized they changed so much from the novel which is such a shame cause the Nov was good. But I also tead that the novel itself is plagiarised, and the original author/s and his supporters won a lawsuit against the Princess Weiyang writer. So while I am curious how the story will differ more from the drama, I am actually planning to drop this because of this plagiarism issue. 

And I've read about until chapter 50. And all I can say is its good but its not as brilliant as Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I like other rebirth/transmigating Cdrama more than Princess weiyoung. 

Omg I didn't knew about the plagiarism issue and yeah I agree with you that it isn't as good as rebirth of the malicious empress. 

Czakhareina:

For me its, Rebirth of the malicious empress of military lineage. Though i am scared that no one could give it the full amount of angst as it had in the novel. 

heyy, this is an old thread but DON'T DROP PRINCESS WEI YANG. it's amazing, definitely the best Chinese novel i've ever read. The FL's just *chef's kiss*, they kinda tamed her into a nice and trusting girl in the drama but in the og novel, she's extremely calm, cunning and cold and she's brutal. The starting with the Li family's backyard and her step sister is a bit draggy but after that the palace intrigue and the second halt set in a different empire is the best. In the drama the step sis is the 2nd Fl and even fucking marries the ML but in the novel, she gets dealt on quite early on. Don't go by the drama as it's completely different, the only thing similar is the names of the characters, even the ML is different. 

bjkan:

heyy, this is an old thread but DON'T DROP PRINCESS WEI YANG. it's amazing, definitely the best Chinese novel i've ever read. The FL's just *chef's kiss*, they kinda tamed her into a nice and trusting girl in the drama but in the og novel, she's extremely calm, cunning and cold and she's brutal. The starting with the Li family's backyard and her step sister is a bit draggy but after that the palace intrigue and the second halt set in a different empire is the best. In the drama the step sis is the 2nd Fl and even fucking marries the ML but in the novel, she gets dealt on quite early on. Don't go by the drama as it's completely different, the only thing similar is the names of the characters, even the ML is different. 

I actually like the novel, waaaayyyy more than the drama. And the drama  is not the reason why I am dropping it, the novel. It's the plagiarism issue that I have a problem with. I just can't seem to get over how much other writers were unfairly stolen upon. So yup, while the novel may have been great, I am not a fan of plagiarism.  

https://dramapanda.com/2019/05/court-rules-that-princess-weiyoung.html