Idk I get bored often so I need game recommendations :P 

Just downloaded the Love Life! rhythm game and I'm lowkey hooked lol. I have never seen a season of Love Life in my entire life but it's pretty fun. Next to that I play Mahjong on my phone HAHA. And The Arcana, a story based game, even though I haven't played it in a while. 

I used to play a lot of phone games but they took too much space so I deleted a ton. 

Just recently started playing Ulala: Idle Adventure with some friends. Pretty fun game that you check back on from time to time. I like farming games, so I have Funky Bay installed too :D

I just started playing Mobile Lengends but not alot of people like it and people online call it overrated when it's actually pretty good and most people I've talked to don't even know the game

Subzero or geometry dash (free), animal crossing: pocket camp (free), plague inc (costs), voez (free)

i play Love Nikki lol. It's freemium dress up game with so many beautiful suits and since it is originally from china, many of those suits are those elaborate hanfus, qipaos,kimonos, hanboks and so on :)

Salty_bae:

i play Love Nikki lol. It's freemium dress up game with so many beautiful suits and since it is originally from china, many of those suits are those elaborate hanfus, qipaos,kimonos, hanboks and so on :)

Omg I play it too! I love how good it's graphics are and I never get bored of it ^^

Baekw_:

Omg I play it too! I love how good it's graphics are and I never get bored of it ^^

it's quite addicting, right? :D i've been playing for year and a half and i dont see myself stopping soon. and the community is really nice ^^

I like RPGs and games with stories, and if you like those types of games I seriously recommend Sdorica!  It's basically a drama/series in game form and I really enjoy it and all the characters.

I play "Furistas Cat Cafe"!

Cute little game where you basically collect cats and pair them with customers for hearts, and with the hearts you "buy" new cats. Very chill, just something I click on a few times a day. :P

devitto:

I play "Furistas Cat Cafe"!

Cute little game where you basically collect cats and pair them with customers for hearts, and with the hearts you "buy" new cats. Very chill, just something I click on a few times a day. :P

Just downloaded it and I think I am already addicted. It's so cute!! thank you sm for recommending ♡

Yayy, glad you like it! ^-^

Not a big phone game player, but I often play Mr Love: Queen's Choice. Flow Free is another I've been playing on and off since, like, 2012.

Just recently started playing Ulala: Idle Adventure with some friends.