@nightskies_

The Hows of Us - Kathniel is another popular Filipino love team and I love how they're always trying new things with each project they do and this one is more on the serious side with light moments here and there, but I'd also recommend this!

I didn’t watch this movie yet, even though I really wanted to watch it. KathNiel are my favorite Filipino actors :) Do you know where I can watch it?

my 10/10 dramas are - 

Cruel city 

Dong Yi (was fixated on this at the time, watching and re-watching, I put off watching Jang Ok Jung for nearly 6 yrs as she was the villian in Dong Yi so I couldn't find it in me to watch her story)

Empress Ki

My country The new age 

Secret 

The princess' man

Story of Yanxi Palace

The painter of the wind

As you can see am a sucker for historical dramas. 

Beautiful World, a korean drama of 2019. It was so touching. No words..

night-skies:

Hey, sorry! I just noticed this. I actually watched it when it came out in theatres, but maybe you could try TFC.tv? They usually have all Filipino dramas/movies available, but I think you have to pay

Ohh thanks :)

mengosteen:

Nirvana in Fire because it's Nirvana in Fire.

IKR. 

Nirvana in Fire is my single most and Only drama rated 10/10. 

Movie: I liked COMMITMENT.

The action was there and seeing him fighting for his life and the life of his sister, even though he’s still very young, is so touching.

mengosteen:

Nirvana in Fire because it's Nirvana in Fire.

Where can I watch it?

Five Children  <3

ania8794:

Five Children  <3 

Is it a drama, movie? From which country? It seems interesting..

Really helpful:

Is it a drama, movie? From which country? It seems interesting..

Yes, it's weekly korean drama (also known as "Five enough", I strongly recommended due to plot and cast (Shin Hye Sun and Sung Hoon). It's here -> https://mydramalist.com/16220-five-enough

ania8794:

Yes, it's weekly korean drama (also known as "Five enough", I strongly recommended due to plot and cast (Shin Hye Sun and Sung Hoon). It's here -> https://mydramalist.com/16220-five-enough

Really helpful:

Where can I watch it?

It's on Viki and most (if not all) illegal streaming websites. 

Kazoku Game: A satire about the 'perfect Japanese family' and the educational system. Very enjoyable and unpredictable.

Children of nobody: A series that is focused on a taboo topic (child abuse) and gives the viewers a moral dilemma. 

My mister: I don't know how to explain this, besides that it is 'real'. A masterpiece.

Doctor Prisoner: Amazing plot and characters, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. 

Empress Ki: An amazing historical drama, with fantastic characters, a great story that doesn't get boring and a strong FL.

Tumbling: A series about team work, finding your dream in an unexpected situation,  giving your best not just for you, but for others and throwing away your selfishness for your team.

SKY Castle: An eye opener about the Korean educational system.

dele: A simple yet original idea, that proves that with something simple you can make a great story.

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN

COME AND HUG ME

ONE SPRING NIGHT

JUGGELRS

WHERE THE LOST ONES GO

GO BACK COUPLE

REUNITED WORLDS