Comment any Asian drama that you want to see a second season of and why.

The Package, I want more Yoon So So/San Ma Roo moments

The Guest they didn't arrest Park Hong Joo in the end!

Priest I wish the main leads got together :(

Arthdal Chronicles & Vagabond both had open endings that left the viewers hanging 

Suits (maybe) I just cared about the bromance lmao

the untamed

go go squid

• Sealed With A Kiss
  • Too Late To Say I Love You
  • Hope All Is Well With Us
  • Love & Destiny
  • Crash Landing On You

Moon Lovers

A Korean Odyssey

Memories of Alhambra

The Untamed

Unnatural

I HATE  the current Netflix-fuelled fixation with multi-season Damas, the one shot, complete story nature of K Dramas was one of the biggest pulls for me. My biggest gripe with US shows in particular is that they never know when to stop, dammit! 

So I can't think of a single series that I would actually want a second series of, but one that could have interesting potential would be Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku. It would be VERY interesting to see it focus on them working together to tackle the mystery of who and why she is, with his Watson/recorder role mitigating her condition. The development of their relationship would also be interesting too.

For me 100% Nietzsche sensei in the convenience store!

This could get an epic sequel

Signal

(Because the cliffhanger at the end makes me wishing the second season of it) (sorry spoiler!)

Item- Pissed off with how it ended.
Circle
Love Me If You Dare- That ending. I need to know (won't spoil it, you'll know what I'm talking about if you have watched it).
Cambrian Period
When We Were Young

• The Untamed 
  • Mad Dog
  • Guardian

Hello Debate Opponent (2019) 

- I want to know what happens to the members of the debate team that haven't graduated yet (mainly Baiyu and Yi Xiao Xi)

Vagabond - Where they left off...how do I say it...did nothing but TEASE the opening of a whole, new, entire can of worms! It really feels as if they stopped with only half of the story told!

Love Alarm - Stating "Why?" I'd like a second season would be a MAJOR spoiler for the first so I'm going to leave that alone. I will say a small part of it is because it's the first time I've enjoyed one of Kim So Hyun's characters. Fortunately, Love Alarm Season 2 is slated to drop in August 2020.

Moon Lovers 

Memories of Alhambra

Vagabond 

burhaaadmi:

I HATE  the current Netflix-fuelled fixation with multi-season Damas, the one shot, complete story nature of K Dramas was one of the biggest pulls for me. My biggest gripe with US shows in particular is that they never know when to stop, dammit! 

So I can't think of a single series that I would actually want a second series of, but one that could have interesting potential would be Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku. It would be VERY interesting to see it focus on them working together to tackle the mystery of who and why she is, with his Watson/recorder role mitigating her condition. The development of their relationship would also be interesting too. 

me too (Netflix)! They either end badly (Mr Sunshine) or ambiguously just in case ratings are good and second season is profitable! (Memories of Alhambra, Vagabond) pet peeve. I do not trust Netflix dramas. Chocolate was ok, but Crash Landed on You is actually going well. But, since I do not trust Netflix, I am bracing myself.