Sometimes 6 months for me

If I'm really into it and it's <16 episodes then one day and anything over that then 2-3 days. The only ones where it's gonna take a couple weeks are Chinese historicals as they run >40 episodes. If I'm not liking it but I just want to see how it ends- those can take months as I have to force myself to watch an episode.

around 1-2 days depending on the drama.

My record is 1.5 days to watch Miss Korea  (20 eps) from start to finish. I watched the first 45 episodes of Yeah, That's How It Is at an average of around 9 episodes a day to catch up with the airing schedule. At the other extreme is Crash Landing on You  with each episode's runtime feeling like a day and a half.

It depends on the length and if I am really into the drama. 16 ep drama can take me a day. 70 ep can take a week (maybe more..if I take break and watch something else in between)

Usually a week sometimes 2 or 3 if I’m binging several at the same time. Unless I’m watching it live then I watch it the day it gets released

nightskies_:

It depends. I like to binge when I'm really invested but, when I have a few eps left, I tend to slow down bc I don't want it to be over. The struggle LOL.

SOOO TRUE

Once it hooks me I'll binge it until I'm done, usually within 2 - 3 days.

It depends on how much I'm enjoying a drama and how many episodes it has. So it can take me a month to finish it or just some weeks. But if I'm REALLY into it and has less than 15 episodes, I can finish it in less than 2 days.

Depends on the length, the time I have, how much I'm enjoying it and etc. I've binged a full drama in a day before. I'd say it would average around 2-4 weeks for 16 episode Korean drama, however it often varies as I tend to rotate 7+ dramas at once without a schedule for the most part.

Depends on the how many episode, the length and if I really like it. Usually it takes me 2-3 days if I don't have to do anything but if I do it takes me to a week and a half.

Like everyone else said, depends on length of drama and how into I am, anything from couple of days to weeks to months :D  depends on what I’m watching it on too - Netflix ones are always faster than Viki because I get sick of the ads! Maybe I should just pay for it lol 

If I’m really into a typical drama that lasts 15 episodes I can finish it with in 2 days but if it’s a long historical drama drama I probably won’t be finishing it until 4-5 days. I also go into periods where I force myself to finish some of the dramas I have on hold and that takes me a few months or sometimes a year.