I love watching dramas but a lot of the time there's at least that one character who gets away so easily doing terrible things, or is just straight up annoying. What are some of the most despicable characters you've seen?

Off the top of my head from the recent dramas I watched/am watching:

• Do Yun Wan, Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2   - he's just doing the most to Teacher Kim for the most petty reasons. Honestly the one and only reason I can think of why he's desperate to take down Teacher Kim is due to the difference in morals, but even then it's not rational enough or can be justified fractionally with the things he does??
  • Jo Chul Gang, Crash Landing on You - he's so greedy for power and it's so frustrating to see him get away with all the shit he does. I can't even find a clear motive for why he does what h does??? 
  • Na Ha Young, Melting Me Softly - she irritated me way more than the bad guy did, with her whole victim mentality that spanned almost the entire drama

Most characters in The Last Empress :-/ 

Min-Jung from Come! Jang Bo-ri! I have never been as annoyed with a villain as I was with her   

The most despicable characters I've ever come across were the male & female leads in the drama Temptation. While it's not unheard of that a character might annoy me from time to time, it's very rare that I end up hating a character with such unbridled passion.

I have never hated a character more than I hated The Mother on Something in the Rain. Every one of her scenes almost moved me to violence.

Su Jin from Eternal Love. UGH.

My country The new age - Nam Jun, every part he came in I wanted him to be killed

Empress Ki - Yeon Chul and all of his darned family and followers, no redeeming qualities in all of them 

Nadia77:

My country The new age - Nam Jun, every part he came in I wanted him to be killed

Empress Ki - Yeon Chul and all of his darned family and followers, no redeeming qualities in all of them 

I suppose he sort of cared for his family, tough love, ummm a very tough one  :-/

Meg:

I suppose he sort of cared for his family, tough love, ummm a very tough one  :-/

Yes unlike Nam Jun, Yeon Chul wanted power and actually cared for his family ... that aside their parts kept me glued to the seat to see what they would come up with next, whoever wrote their characters did a really good job. The same goes for the villian in My country. 

CherryBunny:

Su Jin from Eternal Love. UGH.

Su Jin was awful :(( She kept messing and manipulating people left and right I just wanted someone to put her in her place earlier on ugh 

Jo Yoon (Kang Dong Won) in the movie KUNDO: Age of the Rampant.

He was beautiful, gracefully athletic, merciless & terrible.    

Tu Yao  (Heavenly Empress/Xu Feng's mom) in Ashes of Love. That lady was pure evil and always scheming.

In Abyss : Oh yeong-Cheol. ://

Lotsofloquacity:

Tu Yao  (Heavenly Empress/Xu Feng's mom) in Ashes of Love. That lady was pure evil and always scheming.

Absolutely agree with you.. Her facial expressions gives a new meaning for Pure EVIL esp the bright red lipstick..lol

SPOLER ALERT

THE TALE OF NOKDU

Cha Yool Moo, this guy is crazy. And he still get the throne. Ah, chills.

My strange hero, Oh Se Ho,  I kind of feel bad for him, but don’t do that..