I love short films but what makes them better is actively watching them at the same time as other people.

I wanted to propose that some of us all get together next Saturday or Sunday (maybe 7pm GMT?) to sit and binge some together. Varied countries on MDL and I can make up a playlist we can go through and add them all to the database so we can all log and such but I thought this might be fun to do together and have a laugh ^^

There's a Discord now for this "group": https://discord.gg/D8gYFh

do u have any movies in mind?

I just have a ton of Asian shorts playlists saved on my YouTube so I just thought about adding random ones (or sharing them here) and people can pick what to watch from the playlists and we can all risk a terrible short 

ok fine. Send link of that playlist later. I wanna have a look

Will do! I have specific ones per country so I'll PM them to you (or post them here if others join)

When we get a playlist together for the group watch, I'll add all the shorts to MDL (and tmdb/lbd for anyone who uses those like me) so we can all pause to discuss and log after each one ^^

Hello, can I join too? I might not be able to come to the viewing session, but I would like to watch more short films if I can with other MDLers.

Of course!!! If we can't get everyone in, we'll still share the playlist for everyone to watch also ^^

I'm in! I'll keep an eye out for further info. I think this sounds pretty cool! Oh, & I'm up for any genre, country of origin, subject, etc. as long as I can find English subs. Thanks!

I'll make sure everything we pick has Eng subs and if they don't I'll watch them before hand to see if it's understandable enough with subs !!

nice. So saturday is it? and decide the time as well since we are prob in diff time zones

Saturday seems to be the main choice so Sat is is ^^

lol. Noboby sent the playlist

Add me this group ♡