ali101234 wrote: LOL Kamzy. I thought you were talking about me for a sec :p. I love Ali she has an amazing voice!

You know I love you too. So now there are 2 Alis in my life lol.
KamZ wrote: You know I love you too. So now there are 2 Alis in my life lol.

*snifles* I'm very touched! Lol. I love you too Unnie!

I'm happy to hear that you keep diving deeper into the kpop world. I hope you have also been listening to some of my baby's music. :p
ali101234 wrote: *snifles* I'm very touched! Lol. I love you too Unnie!

I'm happy to hear that you keep diving deeper into the kpop world. I hope you have also been listening to some of my baby's music. :p

Your baby needs to take his sunglasses off when he is indoor lol. Have you been watching WIN: Who Is Next? Your baby keeps making appearances every once in a while.
KamZ wrote: Your baby needs to take his sunglasses off when he is indoor lol. Have you been watching WIN: Who Is Next? Your baby keeps making appearances every once in a while.

Yes, he does! That's what my FB sunglasses statuses are all about... -_- lol
KamZ wrote: Your baby needs to take his sunglasses off when he is indoor lol. Have you been watching WIN: Who Is Next? Your baby keeps making appearances every once in a while.

PinkDiamond wrote: Yes, now that Tae's Wifey is here, let's get it! LOL

What's up! ^^

Bazzinga? LOL. Cute. Sounds like something I would say.

Ali does have an amazing voice. Love her!

@Kamz I have seen the first ep but not the rest. I was gonna marathon the rest this week. What ep is it up too? And sorry about the sunglasses lol. He won't let me pick his clothes out for him :p

@PD the first time I ever heard Ali's heaven I got chills.
Sooo tired..... Just got out of class 8 hrs doing illustrator :x blegh! I hate that program ...
leaving my stamp as well.... helloooooooo
Is Ali the one who sang the main song in Faith? Cos i really liked that. I guess I will hear more of her songs as I watch Empire of Gold.

Just saw ep 2 of Secret Love and Im liking it so far.... Ji Sung has an assistant called Kwang Soo & everytime I hear that name I think of the one & only true Kwang Soo.....

KamZ wrote: I have been busy stalking Yoo Ah In and Jung Joon Young these days, what do you know?!…lol

I loved EoG. It was a bit confusing in the beginning but then it kept getting better. Well written, intelligent script and fast paced. The whole drama was a rollercoaster ride.

hehe Oh that's right. Poor Binnie is lonely. :(

Sound like a drama I should watch!

PinkDiamond wrote: I watched it exclusively for Jin, and only Jin. I gave it a 6 and that was pushing it. It's not one of those dramas that I would recommend. It was quite cheesy.

Agreed! While there are some funny moments, I can't seem to focus on it and keep setting it aside.

Good morning everyone! Ugh! I have to go to work soon. :/ *chugs all the coffee*
you too Twinkle, how are ya?;)
Sleepy! Since you're here lol totally forgot to tell you, unless you know it already, but jpopsuki.tv is back :D And why do I feel that I'm the only who didn't watch yukan club for Jin :|