Ej101 wrote: you too Twinkle, how are ya?;)

I'm good ^^
A bit sick, though :/
twinklelie wrote: Sleepy! Since you're here lol totally forgot to tell you, unless you know it already, but jpopsuki.tv is back :D
And why do I feel that I'm the only who didn't watch yukan club for Jin :|

Thanks! I'm so glad that we can actually see jpop Mv's instead of "short versions". When I originally started Yukan, the two KAT-TUN members were only slightly why. I think the main reason was because it was recommended to me...that was about 5 years ago. lol!
Sleepninja wrote: Thanks! I'm so glad that we can actually see jpop Mv's instead of "short versions". When I originally started Yukan, the two KAT-TUN members were only slightly why. I think the main reason was cause it was recommended to me...that was about 5 years ago. lol!

Hehe, watched it because of junno xD had just discoverd about KAT-TUN, had to watch everything that had them in it xD
twinklelie wrote: Hehe, watched it because of junno xD had just discoverd about KAT-TUN, had to watch everything that had them in it xD

haha I'm glad they have some better examples of their acting than this. My fave member is Koki. :3
Sleepninja wrote: haha I'm glad they have some better examples of their acting than this. My fave member is Koki. :3

LOL. Yes, but I love Junno in this one! We all know Kame is my favorite!

P.S. HIYA.
Sleepninja wrote: haha I'm glad they have some better examples of their acting than this. My fave member is Koki. :3

I like him too, but my fav is Junno :D and of course I'm a crazy Kame stalker lol
Hey yankumicho! Sup?
twinklelie wrote: Hey yankumicho!
Sup?

Not much. I have a break between students and I'm just about to go get lunch soon. LOVE your profile pic...even though I'm behind and haven't seen episode 16 yet. *stupid internet*
yankumicho wrote: LOL. Yes, but I love Junno in this one! We all know Kame is my favorite!

P.S. HIYA.

lol Yes, we all know that. :) Yeah, their characters were amusing, I'll give you that.

twinklelie wrote: I like him too, but my fav is Junno :D and of course I'm a crazy Kame stalker lol

haha I do like Kame's acting. One member that I still haven't seen act (I think he's been in at least one drama) is Ueda. He's my other bias.
yankumicho wrote: Not much. I have a break between students and I'm just about to go get lunch soon. LOVE your profile pic...even though I'm behind and haven't seen episode 16 yet. *stupid internet*

Don't look forward to it too much :x and I like your avi too . Kris <3

Sleepninja wrote: lol Yes, we all know that. :) Yeah, their characters were amusing, I'll give you that.
Uepi's good! Watched his drama a while ago :) I was impressed!

haha I do like Kame's acting. One member that I still haven't seen act (I think he's been in at least one drama) is Ueda. He's my other bias.
PinkDiamond wrote: Hellooooooo back at ya'! :)

hi to you too.. how are you?
twinklelie wrote: Don't look forward to it too much :x and I like your avi too . Kris <3

Oh, Kris. My other ultimate bias. The walking anime character, as I like to refer to him. :)

I won't look forward to it much.
ali101234 wrote: @Kamz I have seen the first ep but not the rest. I was gonna marathon the rest this week. What ep is it up too? And sorry about the sunglasses lol. He won't let me pick his clothes out for him :p

It's upto ep 7 now. 3 more to go. You could wait for another 3 weeks and marathon it.

_Rosie wrote: Is Ali the one who sang the main song in Faith? Cos i really liked that. I guess I will hear more of her songs as I watch Empire of Gold.

Just saw ep 2 of Secret Love and Im liking it so far.... Ji Sung has an assistant called Kwang Soo & everytime I hear that name I think of the one & only true Kwang Soo.....

I have been od-ing on In My Dream (EoG's ost) the whole day today.

Yeah, na do na do!! Everytime they say Kwang Soo I am reminded of oori sarangseureoeun Girin lol
Blah! Counting down to my departure.