how to become a member of a drama in a drama's info page?  

For example,

Statistics

Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)

Ranked: #99999

Popularity: #3004

Members: 540

where are all these members come from? is there a button to click to also become a member?

yuyamatsushitafan:

how to become a member of a drama in a drama's info page?  

For example,

Statistics

Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)

Ranked: #99999

Popularity: #3004

Members: 540

where are all these members come from? is there a button to click to also become a member?

I'm not completely sure but aren't the members just those who add the drama/movie to their drama list (whether it's Currently Watching, Completed, Plan To Watch, On-hold or Dropped doesn't matter, I think)?

momo:

I'm not completely sure but aren't the members just those who add the drama/movie to their drama list (whether it's Currently Watching, Completed, Plan To Watch, On-hold or Dropped doesn't matter, I think)?

Exactly

momo:

Thank you momo, and thank you admin

Hello! 

I would like someone to recommend me some drama which is cute and easy to follow. 

Thank you! *___*

Andjela:

Hello! 

I would like someone to recommend me some drama which is cute and easy to follow. 

Thank you! *___*

Hi there, I am currently watching a new C-drama: A Love So Beautiful. It's easy to follow. 

yuyamatsushitafan:

Hi there, I am currently watching a new C-drama: A Love So Beautiful. It's easy to follow. 

Thank you! :)