twinklelie wrote: yummy :3

It's really good. I had to have some power food for work this afternoon. Tutoring English takes a toll, lol.
Sleepninja wrote: We should all chip in! :D

Ugh! This drama...

what drama?
Sleepninja wrote: We should all chip in! :D

Ugh! This drama...

Sounds like a plan, lol. :) I'm sure our college's caterers would absolutely love it.

What drama??
My finger is itching to drop Yukan Club...I'm resisting because I want to make more progress on my challenge. lol
Sleepninja wrote: My finger is itching to drop Yukan Club...I'm resisting because I want to make more progress on my challenge. lol

haha
what ep are you at?
Sleepninja wrote: My finger is itching to drop Yukan Club...I'm resisting because I want to make more progress on my challenge. lol

Don't drop before episode 8, or if you do, I'll have to send you that scene.
I just started episode 5. T-T I don't like that total cop-out the writers threw into episode 4.

lol Hopefully I can stick it out.
Sleepninja wrote: I just started episode 5. T-T I don't like that total cop-out the writers threw into episode 4.

lol Hopefully I can stick it out.

fighting!!
I can't wait to watch Good Doctor tonight, even if I'll have to waste more of my data on my phone, lol.
leaving for now or I'll never finish that damn thing >.> See y'all later ppl ^^/
Adios!

Aiyo! I just want to watch dramas all day...

What are you up to Yankumicho?
I'm just taking a break before I go back to work in half an hour. I'm reading Harry Potter fanfiction, lol.
*waves* hi everyone!!!