Ruby:

I gues just that I want to learn something new every day

I am often angry and unstatisfyed with my results even if people don't unterstand cause I am quite a good Student. I don't define what learning meas to me it dosn't have to be usefull or special or very dificult to understand. It can be that I learned for school and feel like I understood the subject better or I learned something practical like crocheting or knitting, if it was something I studied about I am intersted in(things that don't get teached in school at my age, like witch online curses for example on edx) or if I just learned something about myself (I think before I try to comfort and understand other people I schuld understand and know myself) 

Learning just maked me feel better, when I go to bed I feel like in the end I am mabey not comletly useless.

- sorry if my grammer is off I am not a native english speaker and when I begin to write I beging to think faster than I write so it kind of gets messy.

I study at Uni, read a lot and combine work and study

I rearranged my shelving unit and now I have more place to put stuff in the future.

I'm just working hard to rest in the future.

In the morning I play with my dog and watch Life On Mars (Kdrama)

Now I'm watching the World Cup Game and Merry Queer episode 9 (TV show)